Recent Topics

Ads

Are WL feedback threads being deleted by Mods?

Let's talk about... everything else
sogeou

Re: Are WL feedback threads being deleted by Mods?

Post#41 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:39 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:58 pm
sogeou wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:56 pm
Valarion wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Their sustained dps or aoe may be fine, but their ST burst is not fine. At least not in the same category as other dps.
How about you give me numbers from a pet spec'ed mSH with not good single target damage. But, I have run DPS test before and their single target is like 90% of what WL's have.
ST sustained and ST burst are not the same, did you check burst or just sustained dps? You didn't specify either so asking for clarity.
I have done both, but he said single target burst.

Ads
Foofmonger

Post#42 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:48 pm

sogeou wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:39 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:58 pm
sogeou wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:56 pm

How about you give me numbers from a pet spec'ed mSH with not good single target damage. But, I have run DPS test before and their single target is like 90% of what WL's have.
ST sustained and ST burst are not the same, did you check burst or just sustained dps? You didn't specify either so asking for clarity.
I have done both, but he said single target burst.
Would you mind posting the numbers? I'm curious to see the difference myself.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#43 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 pm

Wow, this has really gotten off topic. Guess I'll lock another thread.

To answer, yes, we're locking threads that get out of hand. Is there any real point to discussing White Lion? No, but it serves as a pressure relief for some players. The problem isn't with the topic itself (albeit rather pointless given recent context), it's the level of disrespect shown to each other and frequently being pointed at staff, devs, POWERS THAT BE, etc.

If you can't help but wipe your trash on the couch, don't be surprised if you're asked to not sit on the couch. It's not that hard to discuss topics on the forums without turning into garbage tossing. People have been getting warnings for it, I won't be shocked if they see themselves out within another week or so.

Of course, they will conflate this with some hyperbolic reaction to muh free speech, or being silenced for dissenting or somesuch nonsense, but the reality isn't any different. Be respectful to staff. Be respectful to each other. Don't be a ****. Literally the first rules of the TOS that you are required to abide by while playing on the server or participating in the forums.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog