Recent Topics

Ads

let's talk about city ability faction bias

Let's talk about... everything else
Stophy22

Re: let's talk about city ability faction bias

Post#21 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:39 pm

TreefAM wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:20 pm People still think that a destro melee ball is anything close to the fighting power of a slayerball, pugs will pug I guess.
This^

If you're so offended by everything posted just get a slayer and some buddys and walk through entire destro warbands... GTDC will be their demise, and 2 second AOE knockdowns are laughable. It's okay to point out realm imbalances but to believe it only exists on one side is ignorance in its finest. Undefendable GTDC should get changed, and double pull shouldn't be a thing, but it should get changed with rampage as rampage has been a staple over powered skill since the winds of magic first entered this world.

-Mara frontal cone aoe interrupt is nice but hardly a cause for "getting railed in city"
-Goblins get run away because WL's get pounce, deal with it.
-Haven't tested magus thingy but magus isn't really brought to city bruv...
-Squig charge.... sigh

I think you just need to play in more warbands where u take 6wps like 2-3 whitelions, buncha slayers, and swordmaster/knights/IB's galore and win, because popping rampage and walking thru people melting tanks dps and heals alike is about as braindead an effective as a melee ball gets. If you have an even skill level in city morales usually decide the win, and no ones bringing snb chosens and BO's with double pump shamans atm because the que, rewards, and system is way too broken to give it 100% effort. If you are giving it 100% still good work, you're a better man than me.

I apologize for your lack of game knowledge but if you join a good guild and learn a few things I'm sure you'll see success, lol.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

Ads
Acidic

Post#22 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Stophy22 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:39 pm
TreefAM wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:20 pm People still think that a destro melee ball is anything close to the fighting power of a slayerball, pugs will pug I guess.
This^

If you're so offended by everything posted just get a slayer and some buddys and walk through entire destro warbands... GTDC will be their demise, and 2 second AOE knockdowns are laughable. It's okay to point out realm imbalances but to believe it only exists on one side is ignorance in its finest. Undefendable GTDC should get changed, and double pull shouldn't be a thing, but it should get changed with rampage as rampage has been a staple over powered skill since the winds of magic first entered this world.

-Mara frontal cone aoe interrupt is nice but hardly a cause for "getting railed in city"
-Goblins get run away because WL's get pounce, deal with it.
-Haven't tested magus thingy but magus isn't really brought to city bruv...
-Squig charge.... sigh

I think you just need to play in more warbands where u take 6wps like 2-3 whitelions, buncha slayers, and swordmaster/knights/IB's galore and win, because popping rampage and walking thru people melting tanks dps and heals alike is about as braindead an effective as a melee ball gets. If you have an even skill level in city morales usually decide the win, and no ones bringing snb chosens and BO's with double pump shamans atm because the que, rewards, and system is way too broken to give it 100% effort. If you are giving it 100% still good work, you're a better man than me.

I apologize for your lack of game knowledge but if you join a good guild and learn a few things I'm sure you'll see success, lol.
Yes, if you want to truly feel butt hurt go find a slayer ball warband that knows what they are doing.

wonshot

Post#23 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:08 pm

jbrutal wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:12 pm
xarax wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:32 am if i remember correctly magus pull is also 1sec casttime like engi and you losing fights because gits run "Run away"??
nope engie is a 1secs cast time AND a 1 sec delay after cast not sure why or how this even benefits a pull
If you go dig into the archives of patchnotes you will find that the Engineer electromagnet was changed back to having 1sec casttime + 1sec delay as the devs didnt like that the animation was out of sync with the pull :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

M0rw47h

Post#24 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:11 pm

There is certain issue here.
If we agree that "slayerball" is better than "destroball", because slayers are overperforming, we will notice that other order classes are underperforming for various reasons.

Acidic

Post#25 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:31 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:11 pm
If we agree that "slayerball" is better than "destroball", because slayers are overperforming, we will notice that other order classes are underperforming for various reasons.
Yes but how long does it take.
Let’s look at how long BW was top dog in oRvR before anything moved , they still are highest damage output class in game when used properly.
And as always orders answer is we want all classes to have utility they currently have plus the raw aoe damage aka changes to WL :)

M0rw47h

Post#26 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:42 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:31 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:11 pm
Yes but how long does it take.
Let’s look at how long BW was top dog in oRvR before anything moved , they still are highest damage output class in game when used properly.
And as always orders answer is we want all classes to have utility they currently have plus the raw aoe damage aka changes to WL :)
Tbh giving IBs, SWs, WHs/WEs or Engi/Magus a bit more utility wouldn' break the game.
Like giving SW morale drain was step in the right direction.

Edit:
Like for example, imagine removing Chop Fasta from Choppa, mirroring Rampage in its place and giving Chop Fasta effect to WH and WE.

Gurf

Post#27 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:52 pm

So this mythic Slayerball warband does it even exist? has it ever existed on the history of the server? When I see the more hardcore guilds warbands it has Engi's , BW, even SW in them. usually 2-3 Slayers. Maybe someone once lucked into a pug warband with 4-5.

So basically what you are saying that to win order need to give up all other dps classes and roll Slayer.

Martok

Post#28 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:12 pm

With all due respect to everyone, I find all of this ironically humorous and fascinating.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
hammerhead

Post#29 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:14 pm

Well, the destru measures its standards. They think that we have the same /5 chat, which is also easy to assemble a group in GB or CT. We just don’t have as many people thanks for all the attention. We have two guilds in the alliance that are relatively large in size, and then they cannot expose the full WB end ask ally to fill spot. We simply have nothing to choose from. In order to find in 10 minutes 8 WP 4/4 KoBS / SM and 8 SL this should cost TOK unlock for order.
(\|)o0(|/)

hellc95

Post#30 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:22 pm

Please nerf destro forum warriors they are op