Recent Topics

Ads

Returning from long absence and wanting to make a new character.

Let's talk about... everything else
bertinrow84

Returning from long absence and wanting to make a new character.

Post#1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:00 pm

Planning on rolling on Destruction, preferable Chaos or Greenskin, was just curious as to the state of the classes and how things are going in game.
Valdon - Warrior Priest of Sigmar
Sternheart - Knight of the Blazing Sun

Ads
Acidic

Re: Returning from long absence and wanting to make a new character.

Post#2 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Think from the forum you would take it as worst state ever but reality is in my opinion that the balance is relatively good. Cry post order/Destro levels are close.
Order/Destro bias claims seem equal
Still some op classes and some weaklings depending on your game focus.

Devs have recently released own made weapons , own made duel area ....
server feels stable , patch day moved to Wendsday and a bit of a gamble planning for play on that day :) but gets better, decent sever performance in Zerg fights if you have a decent pc and follow the frame rate improvement threads. So think it’s good. Yes ok I might be a fan boi

bertinrow84

Post#3 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:11 pm

Well, I was wanting to play Magus, but from several posts I've read, they're not doing too hot at the moment =/

Acidic

Post#4 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:33 pm

bertinrow84 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:11 pm Well, I was wanting to play Magus, but from several posts I've read, they're not doing too hot at the moment =/
Fun class but y, you might not be the powerhouse unless you find a niche in a guild setup for it.

Sarnai

Post#5 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:34 pm

The forum represents a very small portion of the overall pop, and of that portion an even smaller amount actually have legitimate concerns, complaints, and suggestions.

Obviously nobody wants to face the music if they’re just plain bad, but a lot seem to have trouble coming to grips with the fact they might just be average as well, so the forums aren’t a great place to decide whether or not a class is right for you. At least that’s my two cents.

If magus sounds fun, roll a magus my dude. Server is full of face-melting diskbois, let your own experience decide.
WH looking for gunbad left

bertinrow84

Post#6 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:14 pm

I think I will give it a go, thanks man.