Recent Topics

Ads

PQ coins advise

Let's talk about... everything else
L33man

PQ coins advise

Post#1 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:34 am

Ciao all,
I've tried to find out info about new PQ coins reward buy I did not find anything around. (in this forum too)

Now I got some coins from PQ and I saw it i possible to buy some new special metrials from crafting material vendors located almost evrywhere.

Is it possible to buy for example gears?
If yes, where? Both Destruction and Order side? I've traveled a lot to look for that kind of vendors but nothing.

Is it possible to exchange the coins with higher tier or lower tier? Such as Recruit's coins to soldier's coins?

Thanks in advance for the help

Ads
RuffRyder

Re: PQ coins advise

Post#2 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:51 am

L33man wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:34 am
Spoiler:
Ciao all,
I've tried to find out info about new PQ coins reward buy I did not find anything around. (in this forum too)

Now I got some coins from PQ and I saw it i possible to buy some new special metrials from crafting material vendors located almost evrywhere.

Is it possible to buy for example gears?
If yes, where? Both Destruction and Order side? I've traveled a lot to look for that kind of vendors but nothing.

Is it possible to exchange the coins with higher tier or lower tier? Such as Recruit's coins to soldier's coins?

Thanks in advance for the help

[Public Quest]

[Currencies]

New Public Quest currencies have been added for each tier. PQs in higher chapters in each tier will award higher amounts of currency.

For these new currencies you can buy the Carnage, Havoc, Mayhem and Ruin sets. The vendors are located in the east war quarters in Altdorf and the Pavilion of Slaanesh in the Inevitable City. Same location as the previous Ruin gear vendors.

Blue Heal and AP pots for each tier is also available from the same vendors.

The currencies can also be used to buy lvl 200 containers and blue talisman fragments.

The old Ruin currency has been removed and can be traded in for the new tier 4 PQ currency.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Brutinho

Post#3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Vendor locations:
Destro: Temple of Slaanesh (one of the deeper rooms)
Order: All good the way south, opposite to War Quarters (near the engine looking structure)

*You can't convert coins up or down.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

L33man

Post#4 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:12 pm

Thanks so much!

teup

Post#5 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:44 am

Hello sorry to disturb but i have searched the slaanech temple in inevitable city, i haven't found :/
i searched too at the same location of the emblem and medals and have found nothing.
I don't see this temple on the map of the city :/ could you help me please ? Thank you

Goryak

Post#6 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:06 pm

teup wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:44 am could you help me please ? Thank you
21k 48k Inevitable City is where the gear vendors are.

A nice PQ combo to farm coins btw is in KV, "Beer Barrel Bash" and while that one resets go do "Duraz Deb", highest chapter so you get the most currency, 10 coins per green bag, 25 coins per gold bag and the PQ's are quick to do. Go back and forth between the two, easy farm.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY