Recent Topics

Ads

The Most Difficult Class to Deal With?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sengsara

The Most Difficult Class to Deal With?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:25 pm

Out of the 24 classes in the game, which of them usually give you the hardest time and why?

Personally I suffer critical existence failure when zerged by a Choppa with tunnel vision, though i main squish classes, most players I have fought usually have a pretty effective rotation which guarantees that someone is gonna die before they do.

Ads
Zxul

Re: The Most Difficult Class to Deal With?

Post#2 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:21 pm

It depends on your spec. For example, Rampage slayers are considered OP by most, but I kill them just fine on my toons. From other hand, specs which I play do have specific vulnerabilities vs specific specs (which I obviously won't post :P).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

kazuya482

Post#3 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 pm

AM and BW as a Chosen. Running into them with them having some range on you is pretty much guaranteed death. Nothing you can do as you get kited around.

M0rw47h

Post#4 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:01 pm

kazuya482 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 pm AM and BW as a Chosen. Running into them with them having some range on you is pretty much guaranteed death. Nothing you can do as you get kited around.
BW shouldn't be able to touch you on Chosen at all in "1v1" situation, as he will deal more damage to himself with class mechanic than to you, especially if you use (or just swap to) Discordant Fluctuation and Bane Shield.

Zxul

Post#5 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:05 pm

kazuya482 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 pm AM and BW as a Chosen. Running into them with them having some range on you is pretty much guaranteed death. Nothing you can do as you get kited around.
Posting it yes again:

1. Go snb dps, and make sure you have a decent ap regen.
2. Chase them while channeling htl- you can do it on the run.
3. When in range Quake-> melee snare -> Juggernaut if needed to break root snare or such -> kill.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Foofmonger

Post#6 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Highly depends on what class you play.

As a Marauder, not a lot I can do versus good SM's who know what they are doing. Spirit damage cut through my armor and monstro proc, their damage is good enough to kill me quickly, and they have enough defenses where I can't win the dps race.

Zxul

Post#7 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 pm Highly depends on what class you play.

As a Marauder, not a lot I can do versus good SM's who know what they are doing. Spirit damage cut through my armor and monstro proc, their damage is good enough to kill me quickly, and they have enough defenses where I can't win the dps race.
Parry spec + Reposte with decent ws will work.

Balonga

Post#8 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:31 pm

dps shammans are the worst to fight against! Also, anyone wearing full SOV gear while I'm not lol.

Ads
Foofmonger

Post#9 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Zxul wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm
Foofmonger wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 pm Highly depends on what class you play.

Parry spec + Reposte with decent ws will work.
It shouldn't if the SM isn't braindead. That won't work lol. Not even close. Parry/Riposte Marauder is also one of the worst MDPS to do that spec on, and riposte just got a nerf.

That's not good advice at all. The only thing a Parry/Riposte Marauder will do to a SM is "no damage". Praying you hit an SM For 100 damage every 1 second with your low str/crit build sounds like a an easy loss.

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 pm

WL as any ranged. Life without having to worry about them when playing order is a breeze.

The recent m1 snare nerf did f all aswell as they have pounce it just nerfed Mara.