Recent Topics

Ads

Next SW patch

Let's talk about... everything else
ThePainTrain

Next SW patch

Post#1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Maybe for the next patch the Devs can just delete the SW class altogether. Then the final phase of your SW rework will be complete!!!

Ads
slattie

Re: Next SW patch

Post#2 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 pm

lol this got me reeling

Anaerion22

Post#3 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 pm

Sword Master changed to DPS class, and new Phoenix Guard class to become High Elf Tank? As it should have been all along imo. SMs are infamously fragile in Warhammer, Phoenix Guard would have made far more sense as tank both mechanically and thematically.

M0rw47h

Post#4 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Maybe you should give proper feedback and do some proposals.

Omegus

Post#5 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:45 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 pm Maybe you should give proper feedback and do some proposals.
Or at least come up with an original troll thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39702
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Kobra
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:13 pm

ThePainTrain wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:25 pm Maybe for the next patch the Devs can just delete the SW class altogether. Then the final phase of your SW rework will be complete!!!
So because SW's aren't the I-Win button of the week anymore, they are dead?

rSW's are still very good and still better than rSH.

Assault SW's are absolutely still deadly OP to most people. I really think the dmg change was done so they aren't bursting down tanks in 4 GCD's. It was absolutely a fair change. I'm just thankful most people haven't caught on to aSW or the server would be a bigger mess than it is with all of the WL's...

UnspeakableOath

Post#7 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:51 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 pm Maybe you should give proper feedback and do some proposals.
Many of us have tried. We’ve received no response from the devs or any positive change.

I think this kind of frustration is what naturally happens when the development process asks for feedback, doesn’t acknowledge it, doesn’t explain or give any insight to changes, and continues to act counter to feedback.

jvlosky

Post#8 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:19 pm

we have, tons of times, nobody cares, the only sound the devs can hear on the forums are the cries of destro players complaining about.... everything

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=39147&p=423112#p423112

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39275&p=422791#p422791

wow look at all the attention these constructive posts didnt get

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:22 pm

UnspeakableOath wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:51 pm
Many of us have tried. We’ve received no response from the devs or any positive change.

I think this kind of frustration is what naturally happens when the development process asks for feedback, doesn’t acknowledge it, doesn’t explain or give any insight to changes, and continues to act counter to feedback.
We've received feedback that has been good, bad, overpowered, underpowered, ruined the class, delete the class, devs are stupid/incompetent/spiteful etc. Clearly people don't know what to think, and the angery bois are always going to be the loudest. So when we see there's good feedback mixed in with the bad, it's a sign there might be some significant exaggeration on how dead a class is. Personally I can't stand feedback that is wildly over the top, so I mostly roll my eyes and scroll on past. Bait threads like this one are prime to get locked and the poster warned, but hey when you only have one post on the forums I guess you're not losing much to get your "feedback" out there.

Some of you have developed a reputation for being incessant trolls, so even if you might have some hint of a constructive thought, I'm not remotely interested. There's plenty of other people out there who can hold a conversation without devolving to hyperbolic fallacy and troll baiting.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

catholicism198

Post#10 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:31 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:22 pm
UnspeakableOath wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:51 pm

We've received feedback that has been good, bad, overpowered, underpowered, ruined the class, delete the class, devs are stupid/incompetent/spiteful etc. Clearly people don't know what to think, and the angery bois are always going to be the loudest. So when we see there's good feedback mixed in with the bad, it's a sign there might be some significant exaggeration on how dead a class is. Personally I can't stand feedback that is wildly over the top, so I mostly roll my eyes and scroll on past. Bait threads like this one are prime to get locked and the poster warned, but hey when you only have one post on the forums I guess you're not losing much to get your "feedback" out there.

Some of you have developed a reputation for being incessant trolls, so even if you might have some hint of a constructive thought, I'm not remotely interested. There's plenty of other people out there who can hold a conversation without devolving to hyperbolic fallacy and troll baiting.
There has been tons of valid feedback from non-trolls.
Heck, even the most “experienced” of players have tried providing some, but like with all games/devs, suggestions, regardless of how valid or insightful they may be, will always fall on deaf ears.