Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked season

Let's talk about... everything else
theoddone

Ranked season

Post#1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:27 pm

When will the ranked season end?

If I remember right it launched 31st of April so 10 weeks should have passed. Did the devs forget?
-Theo

Ads
RuffRyder

Re: Ranked season

Post#2 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:02 pm

I think the season ended with the removal of played games requirement and price drop for ranked gear, just may not have been announced separately.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:42 pm

RuffRyder wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:02 pm I think the season ended with the removal of played games requirement and price drop for ranked gear, just may not have been announced separately.
Sadly winning more games than losing results in no games at all after a while and therefore no chance to get more than a few pieces of gear. :(
Dying is no option.

RuffRyder

Post#4 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:42 pm
Spoiler:
Sadly winning more games than losing results in no games at all after a while and therefore no chance to get more than a few pieces of gear. :(
Yes, price reduction was more or less and bandaid to see if more people will play again I guess, sadly it‘s dead for a while now.

Ranked has always been my personal preference to do SCs at all, most Opp Emblems I got since then were from ranked SCs.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Fiskrens

Post#5 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:44 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:42 pm
I've noticed this also, once I got above 1800 on my WL it pretty much stopped popping for me. I assume there's a matchmaking component which would then require not only enough players queuing but also opponents with high enough MMR. Normally this would be fine but because so few are even doing ranked SC in the first place it makes it so that I'm locked out from playing them now.
I'm on my second week without a single pop, shame because I really do enjoy playing the 6v6 2-2-2 format.

Another thing I find strange is that people aren't playing them, sure sov is better but the gear is still good and you don't have to be lucky enough to be online when city siege is happening. For many players it would be a fantastic set to get while you slowly gather royal crests.

Zxul

Post#6 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Fiskrens wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:44 pm Another thing I find strange is that people aren't playing them, sure sov is better but the gear is still good and you don't have to be lucky enough to be online when city siege is happening. For many players it would be a fantastic set to get while you slowly gather royal crests.
Checked the sets on several chars when they were added, couldn't and still can't find any spec in which they would be useful for anything which I play.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Sulorie

Post#7 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:36 pm

They are fine for dps shaman to replace oppressor in sov mix.
Dying is no option.

zageen

Post#8 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:49 pm

Bis for tanking gear
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS

Ads
Kaelang

Post#9 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:27 am

Just to clarify here, nothing has been forgotten about - and we’re aware that Ranked Season 2 hasn’t started right on time.

We’re working on stuff for Season 2 and more info will be announced as soon as it’s ready.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Sulorie

Post#10 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:59 am

As long as the pop rate isn't increased, even when enough players are in queue, there won't be a reason to queue for it.
Having 2-2-2 on both sides and no pop is frustrating.
Dying is no option.