Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked season

Let's talk about... everything else
slattie

Re: Ranked season

Post#11 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:15 pm

argh i wish i saw 2.2.2 on .ranked. i play a solid 5 hours a day and check .ranked regularly and rarely see it's active

Ads
Boernsen12345

Post#12 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Any more updates on when season 2 is going to start ?

NSKaneda

Post#13 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:42 pm

Solo rank based on group effort... Yeah, no.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:24 pm

What about once a month weekend warfront ranked. Just to get people in.

Twyxx

Post#15 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:47 pm

Cosmetic options and other rewards (e.g., talis/pots) would probably be a good incentive to do ranked.

Elemint

Post#16 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:28 am

The pop speaks for itself. As much as i'd like for the game mode to be popular, the population has different ideas. The game mode has died cause players in this game are not competitive - nothing to be done about it. Only BiS would make it live again, but BiS decides what is popular.

TreefAM

Post#17 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:31 am

There was nothing competitive about solo ranked though. As for premade vs premade just make a party and you can probably set up a match with some groups on the other faction. It's a small community.

mytreds

Post#18 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:53 am

Zxul wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:28 pm
Fiskrens wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:44 pm Another thing I find strange is that people aren't playing them, sure sov is better but the gear is still good and you don't have to be lucky enough to be online when city siege is happening. For many players it would be a fantastic set to get while you slowly gather royal crests.
Checked the sets on several chars when they were added, couldn't and still can't find any spec in which they would be useful for anything which I play.
As whole sets, no, but they have pieces that are good to mix match with other sets.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#19 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:36 am

The sets are amazing for snb tanks tbh, hell the stats on them are better than sov/warlord for 2h tanks as well.

Nameless

Post#20 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 am

I like solo queue quite much but since I was in vanq gear I felt undergeared so to gear up I needed to stop play scs at all and do full time orvr, forts and cities. So hidding best gear behind certain contend killed other content that I liked much more. So there we go, I am sure I am not the only one at such situation. So solo queue st least for me was killed by devs themselves
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz