Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
velenne

City Winner History?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:11 pm

Is there a record or log kept somewhere of the number of order vs. destro wins in City? Maybe sorted by date? I'd be curious to see this.

Ads
Martok

Re: City Winner History?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:32 pm

I found this. Somewhere...

Blame It On My ADD Baby...

lyncher12

Post#3 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:43 pm

and thats not taking into account the 6 more instances that don't happen despite queuing at 30 minutes each time, robbing people of the reward for playing the game.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:57 pm

Is this why Order is the way it is?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dhubhghall

Post#5 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:05 pm

well as it is the average Destro is way faster equipped with ful sov than order.. and yes GEAR is everything in this game if u have to fight vanq/opp geared against sov geared..

Xergon

Post#6 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Those numbers are weak... today we had score 1 Order to 12 Destro... we need to execute that destro who lost only instance... disgrace.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

mytreds

Post#7 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:46 pm

Love it.....

Order loses = Haha you guys suck! Git gud! Git better gear!

Order wins = NERF ORDER PLS RIGHT NOW I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

velenne

Post#8 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:47 pm

Sweet Sigmar, those numbers are devastating.... I just... I have no response to that. wtf game are we even playing here?

edit: Ok I've had a few minutes to process this and calm down. I'm gonna take my player hat off for a minute and try to demonstrate something:

If you were to tell me, "hey there's this great online game. 24 classes, 2 realms, 3 pairings, it's all about these giant battlefield fights and it's an MMO" I would be pretty excited.

So I might follow that with, "So it sounds like a PvP kind of game? Who wins?"

To which you could say, "Well basically you spend all day fighting between different areas. Like 1,000 people man, sometimes it's 300 vs 300 in one fight."

"Ya ya, I get it," I say, "But who wins?"

"Well, one side wins about 81% of the time."

And I would be surprised. Shocked even. If one side of a "competitive" game wins 81% of the time, I wouldn't call that a competitive game.

Now hold on! I know you're already smashing your keyboards ready to defend Destro and the game and say one thing or the other....but folks....

81% is a fact. It's right there. 68 out of the last 84 cities were won by Destro. 57% of the time those cities are Altdorf.

You can talk about balance all you want. Those numbers right there tell the story.

Prepare for the cognitive dissonance.
Last edited by velenne on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
baurogg
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:01 am

Order doesnt even defend properly anymore. Guess its game over. Destro won the war. Shut down the server and let the Age of Reckoning be history.

jaxamillian
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:07 am

Devs dont care at all, not even a little.