Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Martok

Re: City Winner History?

Post#591 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:23 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 pmI thought it was a fitting response for the baseless comment preceeding it.

Yeah, right, I understand that. I was just illustrating a manner in which your comment could be interpreted.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
sogeou

Post#592 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:42 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:25 pm
slattie wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:20 pm Spoiler, you're going to be developing for less than two hundred people in two months
We've heard that before. Spoiler, we would still be developing the server anyway.
Why not first fix the city Q system? Make the premade fight the uber premades? That is where 90% of the problem is. If a 12 man is in q, put them vs two 6 mans and if there are no other groups to put them vs make it 17 pubgs vs a 12 man. That is balance. There are very simple options, I just know the devs are not interested in them.

Also, don't you think there is some major issue when destro pop goes to 60-70% when city hits. I know myself and other skip the city because it is terrible and not nearly as fun as orvr.

Right now if destro keeps winning 70-80% of the city instance, they will get gear faster and gap will continue to grow.

slattie

Post#593 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:14 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 pm
Martok wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:10 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:25 pmWe've heard that before. Spoiler, we would still be developing the server anyway.

With all due respect what your comment intimates is the futility of discussing anything related to game play or construction. The issue will be addressed or it won't the players will leave or they won't the server pop will be whatever it will be because whatever man.
I thought it was a fitting response for the baseless comment preceeding it.
'if the numbers are to believed', then server pop will continue to decrease while 'order's dumpster fire attitude' will continue to increase.

slattie

Post#594 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:20 pm

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=467

here's something to make my claim less baseless

tefnaht

Post#595 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:47 pm

slattie wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:20 pm https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=467

here's something to make my claim less baseless
But we already got an answer - order filled by a second-class players, it just miraculous coincidence, people pick sides and careers without any balance or any other issues and reasons. Psychological anomaly - just collect data and defend phd.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#596 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:42 pm

Didn't Order just win about half the instances in the city siege that ended a couple hours ago? I'm not saying we sit around and do nothing by any means, but surely there's an attitude problem here affecting the win-loss ratio.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Grimfang
Suspended

Post#597 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:04 pm

Most players play both sides

Ramlaen

Post#598 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:37 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:42 pm Didn't Order just win about half the instances in the city siege that ended a couple hours ago? I'm not saying we sit around and do nothing by any means, but surely there's an attitude problem here affecting the win-loss ratio.
"Order still lost but not as badly today, it's just a player issue."

C'mon man.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Ads
Vandoles

Post#599 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:51 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:42 pm Didn't Order just win about half the instances in the city siege that ended a couple hours ago? I'm not saying we sit around and do nothing by any means, but surely there's an attitude problem here affecting the win-loss ratio.
You're not going to change people's attitude though.

slattie

Post#600 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:55 pm

didn't destro win the last 572 of the last 874 instances? that's 65.446% win rate. *if* the numbers are to be believed. order has won 1 of the last 48 clashes.

the last 24 cities have an avg of 16.25 instances. the preceding 24 cities have an avg of 20.1666.

that's a 20% population decrease in the last month.

mmmm yep order attitude is the problem here obviously. balance isn't the issue. the 20% population decrease couldn't have anything to do with a **** posting, antagonizing gm or nothing.