Let's talk about... everything else
Charon

Re: City Winner History?

Post#621 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:17 am

Naelar wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 am
gurtuk wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:41 pm
jvlosky wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:22 pm

Yeah.... Destro winning lmao

I don't see this changing ever. Destro def has the advantage, numbers and statistics don't lie. But hey just keep going with the 'omg you guys need to get more organized and git gud' logic lmaooo
It has everything to do with being organised and coordinated, some order warbands almost never lose city's. you know why? because they're good. order loses a lot because they just aren't coordinated, very mindless. then they come here and complain. don't blame anyone but yourself.
100% true. My guild got a 12 man together the other night for IC. When we queued, we gave our discord info to the warband. Zero of them joined.
Zero.

There were 12 of us running as a unit and 12 mostly doing their own thing.
Did you ask your self why order pug looks like that and why casual players which have a bit knowlege about game xrealm to destro. (Every reason of that was posted at multiple pages just read) Dont worry this kind of people also play there. Now even more, but at destro they are black listed or just dont have acces to too many cities bc a long queue. So if i may suggest you something. Dont rely on 12 man and order pug wild card (most of those ppl want just their afk royals nad they dont play in this realm mostly anyway) and create some black listing mechanism to exclude underperforming ppl when you form 24. Its better to lose with ppl you know than get total disappointment after log in city. Its maybe mean but necessary
Last edited by Charon on Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Ads
RORquest

Post#622 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:24 am

kinda sad u have destro who have characters bis gear 300 royals banked and they log on to take a spot on city , imagine a new player trying out this game puts 3 hours pushing a city only to not get in. get in a premade ? they ask for 70+rr get in a guild ? they still miss que or are full and take alliance members with better gear

Naelar

Post#623 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:27 am

Charon wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:17 am
Naelar wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 am
gurtuk wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:41 pm

It has everything to do with being organised and coordinated, some order warbands almost never lose city's. you know why? because they're good. order loses a lot because they just aren't coordinated, very mindless. then they come here and complain. don't blame anyone but yourself.
100% true. My guild got a 12 man together the other night for IC. When we queued, we gave our discord info to the warband. Zero of them joined.
Zero.

There were 12 of us running as a unit and 12 mostly doing their own thing.
Did you ask your self why order pug looks like that and why even casual players which have a bit knowlege about game xrealm to destro. (Every reason of that was posted at multiple pages just read) Dont worry this kind of people also play there. Now even more, but at destro they are black listed or just dont have acces to too many cities bc a long queue. So if i may suggest you something. Dont rely on 12 man and order pug wild card (most of those ppl want just their afk royals nad they dont play in this realm mostly anyway) and create some black listing mechanism to exclude underperforming ppl when you form 24. Its better to lose with ppl you know than get total disappointment after log in city. Its maybe mean but necessary
We aren't big enough (yet) to have 24 of our own. That being said, the fact that zero of the other 12 joined discord points out the difference in communication between the sides.

ActAppalled

Post#624 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:20 am

Detangler wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:50 am Congrats. You named things that are not mirrored in a game that doesn't have direct mirrors. Thats kinda what this game has aways been about. That road runs both ways. But go on and keep ignoring the Order players that have posted on this very thread that have no issue competing in cities cause they are organized and bring actual balanced warbands. Whatever helps you feel better after your solo queue loss.
Go on ignoring the MAJORITY of the Order players like me (or an experienced BW that has been part of this community for ages: Wonshot or a person that worked with Mythic and is part of a top guild/Alliance: Spell etc..) that do tell you we do organise to a full WB and unless you have your absolute best on you can't compete on equal terms as Destro have better CC, tankier melee ball with more tools, more viable meta classses to pull from etc...
There are so many discrepancies and all the imbalanced stuff gets listed and all destro have in response is "Not mirrored" (even though destro got given a lot of unique order things on this server) and also "BUT RAMPAGE", cause having Rampage somehow off sets like 20 other things destro have better/easier.

Problem being, it is now actually slowly becoming an organisation issue because so many people are getting fed up and either re-rolling destro or just not bothering at all that it's hard to even form a 24 WB with good players (just competent doesn't cut it on Order the way it wins for Destro).

slattie

Post#625 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:43 am

Detangler wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:50 am Congrats. You named things that are not mirrored in a game that doesn't have direct mirrors. Thats kinda what this game has aways been about. That road runs both ways. But go on and keep ignoring the Order players that have posted on this very thread that have no issue competing in cities cause they are organized and bring actual balanced warbands. Whatever helps you feel better after your solo queue loss.

Isn't it presumptuous and arrogant of you to assume who I am and that I solo q? You're laughable. I heard you were gloating about a city victory where you outnumbered order 12 v 14 and had 4heal/4tank/6mdps vs 1 tank/4am/6 rdps 1mdps. Why gloat about that? It's not a great accomplishment. Just makes you into a clown and an asshole.

I'm one of those order players that has no issue competing in city, and that's why I KNOW that that list of abilities is heavily bias for destro in close quarters city scenarios. I beg you to set aside your ego and use your critical thinking skills to see what kind of synergy exists on destro that just doesn't exist in order. Order lacks that close quarters synergy that can be utilized by a multitude of different combinations of destr classes. Even r83 mara @foofmonger says the 40FT AOE interrupt on 10 sec cd is pretty goddamn good and needs nerf/adjusting. Order used to have it, think it was sm crushing advance. Got nerfed. Now it's 15 ft. It is unfortunate that order lacks those type of tools, and that is what this thread is about.

It's even more unfortunate that it took me this long to realize just how bias these chain of abilities are. Once you read all the abilities destruction has at their disposal, and start reviewing the counterpart / mirror of those abilties on order you'll start to see micro differences that add up to a huge destro bias. Some are not that big, like 5 more ap for a snare, while some, are enormous. For example, zealot windblock has a mirror, but it's on a slayer in a slayer tree that's offmeta. zealot also has self morale pump tactic that allows windblock to be used on cooldown. Slayer doesn't have a tactic like that. A BIG difference is WL dmg being much less than the Marauder dmg, even with loner tactic slotted, marauder does more tooltip damage from their abilities. Taken in isolation, either of these 2 things is not that overwhelming, but in aggregate, these things make destro the more powerful realm in city combat.

As you stated, abilities generally aren't mirrored directly. Since there are numerous of these discrepancies both small and large that exist in the game, you'll find that most tend to favor destr in close quarter 24v24 combat. Some favor order, but those are less frequent and in aggregate not as impactful as the 14 abilities I listed. And just think, the list doesn't even end with just those 14 abilities.

My point is, a similarly geared wb of destr with similar levels of organization tends to win more frequently than the order counterpart.

So, that being said, do you really think any order pugger should feel all that bad about their solo q loss? After looking into it and understanding the skills and tools available to each realm, if you lose as destro you should feel really, really, really bad. Where as in order, you lose and you forget about it quickly. And, my dude, I'm pretty sure every time I've ever seen you in city you've been on the ankle grabbing end of the confrontation.

Meliannia

Post#626 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:48 am

Two Order guilds i am in had 10 to 25 online and 50 to 75 weekly actives when i joined 4months ago, now they have 1 or 2 online and max 12 active, many have gone destro or perma quit. All because of game balance and the noticeable (well reading this thread, noticeable by 90% of folk) shift to Destro facerollign wins at a previously unknown rate and margin,

Destro 64% city win rate now at 98%, 2 faction game 50/50 but its now 98-2. Working as intended?
the amount of city stompings rising frm 20% to 40%, if the city was 15-12 or 14-13 majority destro win there wouldnt be this forum thread, but being erased 19-2 in growing regularity is an issue due to the buffing/focus on melee ball obsession and the Insta Kill CCs esp pulls

Of my group of 6 friends who started with me on Order but quit and went destro because the fun and positivity they started with was beaten out of them by being chain stomped day after day after day after day between them on Destro they have 70 to 88% win rates , all of them i can kill solo 7 to 9 times out of 10 on my white lion.

So I rolled a Choppa, nekkid choppa, no money no gear, OI OI! Lo and behold his win rate in PUGS is 27/30, 90% win rate as a nekkid choppa, You so clever, Boss.
only time I lost as PuG we came up against a lev 15 Order preset team, all lev 15 blue geared led "Antidope" and an epically named "Ghddhghhfg" and we only lost 500-376 or 500-255
so 90% win as Pug nekkid choppa,, what could i do if i actually put the same effort into my Ork as i do my Nelfs?
So for 1 week I spent 30 mins every day on AH making gp, made 150gp for him in 1 week and I geared him talismanned him, leveleld him, , Monty Hall maxxed him out, and joined a Destro Preset team, ......27 straight wins, approx 550 kills to 75 , 16 were 500-0 or near enough. This wasnt fun either, i actually felt sad and empathic for the poor orders being farmed or them afkign at base wasting their game time. I dont want to win 500-0 i dont want to win 90% of time, i want close games and game balance. 40 to 60% wins, 40 to 60% of games 500- 475. same for Cities

Order is emptying, guilds collapsing, players genuinely asking for help in this thread and many providing constructive ideas, stats, data and are dismissed as deluded incompetent bothersome mosquitos, Game will be gone in 9months. Dozens running to Destro every week and the others just perma quitting,

What a shame.

AM, SW, IB, WH need saving. CC domination and Cc types need looking at.

***Please consider implement Disabling all Pulls in Fort and City for temp 1month trial see how it goes***

Rasenmeister

Post#627 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:00 am

Order - Destro op and win most cities!

Order vs Destro in city (today morning - i hide names, because in this fight no fun and glory - just farm without safe play)

FMJ
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer
Tristasha/Gunthane

Likeaboss

Post#628 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:10 am

slattie wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:43 am As you stated, abilities generally aren't mirrored directly. Since there are numerous of these discrepancies both small and large that exist in the game, you'll find that most tend to favor destr in close quarter 24v24 combat. Some favor order, but those are less frequent and in aggregate not as impactful as the 14 abilities I listed. And just think, the list doesn't even end with just those 14 abilities.
Just to underline your statement about "Abilityies generally aren't mirrored"
Think about the list of Skills Destro has got, mirrored from an Order class in return gave nothing back...

-SH Pounce
-BG 2h KD (since it's the class with best single Punt & KD in game, there was no need for it..
for a while they even had WoDS from SM)
-BO has now Cooldown decreaser, and because like SM you cant sinfully skill that and
additionaly Ether Dance/Tree hit Combo, of course for BO the THC has been set to a 9pt ability...
-Choosen Runefang
-Shaman buff on HD + another DOT
-WE AA tactic
Could go on and on, but Destro Forum warriors will only say on word -> "Rampage"

What did Order get in return? is there anything that was destro only and now is a tool of Order?
That's a real question, maybe there is something i missed :?
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
Panodil

Post#629 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am

What order get in return is boring, its more damage and more healing. Slayer over Choppa, BW over Sorc, WL over Mara.
But then destro have the utility so order cant max their damage because they are on the ground or in the air.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

mubbl

Post#630 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:37 am

Panodil wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am What order get in return is boring, its more damage and more healing. Slayer over Choppa, BW over Sorc, WL over Mara.
But then destro have the utility so order cant max their damage because they are on the ground or in the air.
would be too bad to have access to shorten kd duration and have aoe slow and punt + challenge.....