Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
Krulgu

Re: City Winner History?

Post#31 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:07 am

And when is IC 2 time in a day, you made an exell for show this too??
you show how many time order have AAO on map or you hide this for something ?
i will not speak of SC because this is same on both sides, always lose
1 month ago order zerg server with 2 ic per day, winning all open and at this time you have made something like this report ?
You whine because is order turn to be outnumber, but 1 month ago you zerg all server, is the BIG problem with bi faction pvp game : always one crush the other for long time with no escape for the lower faction,just wait for the wheel to turn.
Next time order dominate server i think that was fair to made same thing, just for show the problem, but i doubt you are a fair.
third faction for balance this, good idea, but, but, but our devs are not proffesionals and this is an very hard job, so you and me have just to down the head waiting our turn of domination.

Ads
Likeaboss

Post#32 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 am

Krulgu wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:07 am And when is IC 2 time in a day, you made an exell for show this too??
You are right, there was a time when Order pushed IC once a day (2 at some days but not regularly)
BUT, why do you think, Order lost most of those City's?

Very easy, big destro guilds had all their stuff unless sov. So they gonna level and equip their twinks on Order, and when they pushed to city, they relog on Destro.

More than once we fought with PnP or TUP Order warband in Forts(not want to attack you guys, just for the history)
and 20 minuts later he had their Warband against us in City...

As City siege came out, everyone logged on his Main = Altdorf siege everyday...
And people are not stupid, when they had 3-4 Sieges of 1* Altdorf they let Order push to a 5* IC...

The Order you blame for pushig RvR for weeks were Destro twinks, thats WAR how it always was :P
And has nothing to do with Order OP... It doesnt matter who pushed which City, Destro gonna win it ;)
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Cobra81

Post#33 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:22 am

Back on live i had a Lv40 Chosen, premade grp for instances, we were well geared and had good fights against Order.

My duo partner and I joined this server ~3 weeks ago and playing Order is a torture. We are at Lv32/33 and played only T1-T3 ORvR and Scen so far, but Order keeps losing and losing and losing. It was good yesterday, we did scen after scen and lost 2-3 scens in 3,5h and made good progress.

What I have seen so far:
2 WL, Lv33+32, can´t kill a Lv27 shaman. 2 WL, Lv34,Lv31 + 2 Slayers Lv24,Lv19 can´t kill a DOK Lv37. Also really blind players, they ignore or can´t see a fight 2 steps next to them and then get caught from behind.

2H BO´s charging in and if they have 1 assist like choppa, BG or Chosen the Order healers falls like they are nothing. 2 Squig herders jumping to healers and strike them down with ease, while they are unkillable thx to his pet and guard like mechanic. Lv16-21 Zealots heals around 280k while Lv30-37 RP´s have 150-180k healed at best. My Lv20 Chosen, even with 1H/Shield, can do serious damage to their healers and no Order class is a real threat. :roll:

I read the destro chat and all you can see is: Nerf AM, Nerf WL, Nerf SW, Nerf WP.....also they think that Destro wins only because they have top players while Order have only bad players :lol: I don´t give any balance tips, but its really clear that Destro class-designs have an advantage. The "Faction Ratio" is also a clear sign, I mean 25-75% or 50:50 at best speaks a clear language. More surviveability, more healpower and damage, that makes it easy to raid Altdorf. As I said, im here since ~3 Weeks but Altdorf is raided more often than i change my underwear.

Is the best gear only available through city raids? And you have really 0 chance with 1 set lower? Isn´t it possible to have a dungeon, only opens to the losing faction, to get an alternate "city-like" gear? Maybe it would encourage players to play the "losing" faction. 1 reason the live server failed was, that the stomped faction got frustrated and stopped playing and the other faction stopped because they had no one to fight. Here you can log to the other faction, but who is there to fight against when the faction ratio drops to 10:90 or 5:95?

Duukar

Post#34 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:23 am

This game has turned into a venue to obtain and then maintain a gear imbalance for the veteran players. They are established enough to cross realm and decide which toon to max out on gear next.

That happened to be destro enough to the point that destro became the easy roll to gear up quickly. Players bandwagon to the quick gear grind and voila.

I literally warned about the snowball effect months ago and was treated really badly.

Gurf

Post#35 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:32 am

Krulgu wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:07 am And when is IC 2 time in a day, you made an exell for show this too??
you show how many time order have AAO on map or you hide this for something ?
i will not speak of SC because this is same on both sides, always lose
1 month ago order zerg server with 2 ic per day, winning all open and at this time you have made something like this report ?
You whine because is order turn to be outnumber, but 1 month ago you zerg all server, is the BIG problem with bi faction pvp game : always one crush the other for long time with no escape for the lower faction,just wait for the wheel to turn.
Next time order dominate server i think that was fair to made same thing, just for show the problem, but i doubt you are a fair.
third faction for balance this, good idea, but, but, but our devs are not proffesionals and this is an very hard job, so you and me have just to down the head waiting our turn of domination.
That is a different issue, that is about who is dominating in open RVR not in City. What it shows is that even when order dominated in RVR it still lost in City. Its good if the factions have their turn dominating rvr but the reality is that if Order lose consistently in RVR and City it isn't good for the game, that is what happened to my server on Live, destro started stomping and then people who want to be on winning side switch over and in the end it is dead server.

Likeaboss

Post#36 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:33 am

Spoiler:
Cobra81 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:22 am Back on live i had a Lv40 Chosen, premade grp for instances, we were well geared and had good fights against Order.

My duo partner and I joined this server ~3 weeks ago and playing Order is a torture. We are at Lv32/33 and played only T1-T3 ORvR and Scen so far, but Order keeps losing and losing and losing. It was good yesterday, we did scen after scen and lost 2-3 scens in 3,5h and made good progress.

What I have seen so far:
2 WL, Lv33+32, can´t kill a Lv27 shaman. 2 WL, Lv34,Lv31 + 2 Slayers Lv24,Lv19 can´t kill a DOK Lv37. Also really blind players, they ignore or can´t see a fight 2 steps next to them and then get caught from behind.

2H BO´s charging in and if they have 1 assist like choppa, BG or Chosen the Order healers falls like they are nothing. 2 Squig herders jumping to healers and strike them down with ease, while they are unkillable thx to his pet and guard like mechanic. Lv16-21 Zealots heals around 280k while Lv30-37 RP´s have 150-180k healed at best. My Lv20 Chosen, even with 1H/Shield, can do serious damage to their healers and no Order class is a real threat. :roll:

I read the destro chat and all you can see is: Nerf AM, Nerf WL, Nerf SW, Nerf WP.....also they think that Destro wins only because they have top players while Order have only bad players :lol: I don´t give any balance tips, but its really clear that Destro class-designs have an advantage. The "Faction Ratio" is also a clear sign, I mean 25-75% or 50:50 at best speaks a clear language. More surviveability, more healpower and damage, that makes it easy to raid Altdorf. As I said, im here since ~3 Weeks but Altdorf is raided more often than i change my underwear.

Is the best gear only available through city raids? And you have really 0 chance with 1 set lower? Isn´t it possible to have a dungeon, only opens to the losing faction, to get an alternate "city-like" gear? Maybe it would encourage players to play the "losing" faction. 1 reason the live server failed was, that the stomped faction got frustrated and stopped playing and the other faction stopped because they had no one to fight. Here you can log to the other faction, but who is there to fight against when the faction ratio drops to 10:90 or 5:95?
you can't really compare T3 Sc's with T4... in T3 SC's i leave with most damage and 20+ kill, on a unguarded WH (at least vs Randoms :lol: )

And YES, in my opinion you dont need sov gear to do well... You know, when you are not very good at your char, the gear wont change much. But an experianced Player can do very well with Vanquisher/Invader...

If you find T3 sc's hard, you can join me when i gonna hunt next time :lol: gonna have some Fun
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Mordd

Post#37 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:37 am

Gurf wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 am It's definitely got worse the last few weeks, recently its been more like 80% + Destro winning City.

Destro probably are more organised, but the reality is that it is easier to organise the melee train, you blob up together and follow a leader and spam your aoe ability, very simple way to play. It is easy mode of the game and I think people just want easy loot which is why more and more people are moving over to play Destro now.

Not sure what the solution is, maybe change city so it encourages splitting up forces into different areas rather than blob up into one big melee ball. Buffing range SH and nerfing MSH would also help so there is a bit more a balance of range and melee on destro
Gee i dont know what to do, maybe buff RSH...... REALLY!?!?!?!?

Maybe try something like buffing Order tanks like knight and IB, Balance the moral game and fix GTTC and remove the mara unneeded damage boost to start with. Our healers do more damage than our knights. Mean while all Destro tanks are doing great damage and all of their tank jobs. They are very big on sharing order only abilities with Destro, but oh no dont give order matching abilities for the destro abilities.
AMs need major help,

But you arent sure what a solution may be besides buffing RSH with a MSH nerf.

Sorry at least you admit there is a problem.
Last edited by Mordd on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

satanlol

Post#38 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:42 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 am
You are right, there was a time when Order pushed IC once a day (2 at some days but not regularly)

Very easy, big destro guilds had all their stuff unless sov. So they gonna level and equip their twinks on Order, and when they pushed to city, they relog on Destro.

More than once we fought with PnP or TUP Order warband in Forts(not want to attack you guys, just for the history)

And people are not stupid, when they had 3-4 Sieges of 1* Altdorf they let Order push to a 5* IC...

The Order you blame for pushig RvR for weeks were Destro twinks, thats WAR how it always was :P
And has nothing to do with Order OP... It doesnt matter who pushed which City, Destro gonna win it ;)
PnP never had a Order warband running above T1. We do have 3-4 players who time to time play on Order side.

Ads
Gurf

Post#39 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:46 am

Mordd wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:37 am
Gurf wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:46 am It's definitely got worse the last few weeks, recently its been more like 80% + Destro winning City.

Destro probably are more organised, but the reality is that it is easier to organise the melee train, you blob up together and follow a leader and spam your aoe ability, very simple way to play. It is easy mode of the game and I think people just want easy loot which is why more and more people are moving over to play Destro now.

Not sure what the solution is, maybe change city so it encourages splitting up forces into different areas rather than blob up into one big melee ball. Buffing range SH and nerfing MSH would also help so there is a bit more a balance of range and melee on destro
Gee i dont know what to do, maybe buff RSH...... REALLY!?!?!?!?

Maybe try something like buffing Order tanks like knight and IB, Balance the moral game and fix GTTC and remove the mara unneeded damage boost to start with. Our healers do more damage than our knights. Mean while all Destro tanks are doing great damage and all of their tank jobs. They are very big on sharing order only abilities with Destro, but oh no dont give order matching abilities for the destro abilities.
AMs need major help,

But you arent sure what a solution may be besides buffing RSH with a MSH nerf.
Well the buff to RSH is going to happen as the Devs already said they are working on it, what they didn't say was any nerf to MSH, if that happened then at least there would be more of a balance of range/melee on destro side rather than 90% melee which suits city instances very well.

I also mentioned changing City , for example there are some scenarios which punish blobbing up and you need spread out or move a lot to capture multiple objectives at once, so it gives the side with inferior forces a chance to win by capping flags and using a bit of strategy. If the City was like that then you would see who the really skilled guilds are.

The Tanks are pretty well mirrored, I don't think you will see any buff to Order only tanks without buff to Destro equivilent. But I agree GTTC should be changed as right now it is a ridiculous skill which sucks a lot of the fun out of the game for Order

Panodil

Post#40 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:57 am

Likeaboss wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 am

TUP group maybe in forts, not wb
gearing order alts in rvr/fort a few of us.
Destro is our main, we play city with those mostly.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage