Recent Topics

Ads

Stabilizing Liniments

Let's talk about... everything else
Klod91

Stabilizing Liniments

Post#1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:29 pm

Hello, I have a question regarding Liniments.
When I try to make one it always takes up 3 Stabilizers, even the lvl200 ones. Is that normal?
I've seen a guide (don't know how old it is) that suggests using 2 Stabilizers and 1 Multiplier. I haven't even come across the ingredients that the guide mentiones, nor seen them on the Auction House. Are those even in the game? Is using 3 Stailizers at the moment the only option when it comes to crafting Liniments?

Ads
Atropik

Re: Stabilizing Liniments

Post#2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 pm

Lvl 200 Multiplier is called Majestic Fusk, but its never used for crafting liniments cause it does not provide the stabilising itself.

So you have basically 2 options Main ingredient+ 3 Arboreal Resin, this will make 1 liniment. Or you can go for Main ingredient + 2 Majestic Goldweed + 1 Arboreal Resin, this will take time for cultivating, but you will have 2 liniments for 1 craft.
Nicelook | Obey

Klod91

Post#3 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 am

Atropik wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 pm Lvl 200 Multiplier is called Majestic Fusk, but its never used for crafting liniments cause it does not provide the stabilising itself.

So you have basically 2 options Main ingredient+ 3 Arboreal Resin, this will make 1 liniment. Or you can go for Main ingredient + 2 Majestic Goldweed + 1 Arboreal Resin, this will take time for cultivating, but you will have 2 liniments for 1 craft.
I couldn't find any of those items that you mentioned. Do people not sell them on the Auction? I use 'Brutal Zoic Gore' as Stabilizers, since I went for Butchering, and it takes me 3 of those + 1 Main Ingridient to craft 2 Liniments. Never had it craft 1.

Shalktonin

Post#4 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Zoic Gore can also be used inplace of the goldweed as it also has a multiplier in addition to its stabilizer though having 3 ingredients with +1 Multi will still only give you 2.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Zxul

Post#5 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Atropik wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 pm Lvl 200 Multiplier is called Majestic Fusk, but its never used for crafting liniments cause it does not provide the stabilising itself.

Just search for Goldweed in ah, ql 200 is Uncommon, rest is Common. As for Arboreal Resin just ask in /3, people will be happy to send you as much as you need, since there is no way to get rid of it besides that or just deleting tons of it as long as you are cultivating :P
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Klod91

Post#6 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Thanks, I found Goldweed on the AH. So back to my question, is there no way to increase the amount of Liniments you get from a single craft to more than 2?

Artwork

Post#7 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:09 pm

No. With Liniments, the max you'll get is 2 potions per ingredient.

Klod91

Post#8 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:25 pm

Thanks guys, that is what I actually wanted to know. ;)

Ads