Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
bellaa333

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#71 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:37 pm

Why are my drops saying they are from watching one streamer when I watched a different one all day?

Ads
sinnder

Post#72 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:23 pm

I'm sorry if I missed the answer to this but how long do we have to claim the rewards? I am a new player and trying to decide what character to get them on.
Thank you kindly.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#73 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:20 pm

sinnder wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:23 pm I'm sorry if I missed the answer to this but how long do we have to claim the rewards? I am a new player and trying to decide what character to get them on.
Thank you kindly.
Not very long, better to claim them sooner than later.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#74 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:49 pm

sinnder wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:23 pm I'm sorry if I missed the answer to this but how long do we have to claim the rewards? I am a new player and trying to decide what character to get them on.
Thank you kindly.
You have exactly 7 days from the moment they dropped. Which means you barely have until tomorrow or Sunday, maybe less, you need to check them:

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch

Mortorin

Post#75 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:46 am

Wish I'd seen this thing about them expiring earlier, I've just lost about half of mine :(

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#76 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:53 am

Mortorin wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:46 am Wish I'd seen this thing about them expiring earlier, I've just lost about half of mine :(
The expiration date was announced almost a week ago on the forums, on social media accounts, on Discord, on the Twitch-RoR user page and on the very own game client you use to login ^_^

Serbiansword

Post#77 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:10 pm

Just to double check, after you link your RoR account with the Twitch account, "Drops Enabled" message is active only when the Event is active as well?

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#78 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:50 pm

Serbiansword wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:10 pm Just to double check, after you link your RoR account with the Twitch account, "Drops Enabled" message is active only when the Event is active as well?
Correct, when we push the Twitch Drops access to the respective channel (for the event period), you read the "Drops Enabled". If you check a channel that hasn't been approved, or if the event hasn't started, or if the event has ended, you will not read "Drops Enabled".

Ads
havartii

Post#79 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:48 am

bump
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Brickson

Post#80 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 pm

Where exactly do I have to turn in the quests? The text just says "return to your capital city". I don't see anything to turn it in in Altdorf though.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW