Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
Lerris81

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#101 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:25 pm

Hello, i got most rewards, but the Otherworldy Favour i dont got.
I got pet and mount.
How can i get Otherworldy Favour?

Ads
Senlui

Post#102 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 pm

It's a great community event and I have been enjoying it a lot. Thanks for running this!

One thing that I have experienced though is lack of RNG drops after acquiring the Mount Crate yesterday. I have since followed the two streamers for 14 hours and there have been no further drops for me. It could well be bad luck with the rolls, but after speaking to others who have experienced a similar lack of RNG, I'm wondering if it stops for you once you've received the Mount Crate?

I'll be following a streamer for another couple of hours today so will let you know if this status changes at all.

Seravajan

Post#103 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 pm

I got none of the rewards. Need some help.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#104 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:18 pm

Lerris81 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:25 pm Hello, i got most rewards, but the Otherworldy Favour i dont got.
I got pet and mount.
How can i get Otherworldy Favour?
You should have gotten it at 4 hours, right before the 72 hours renown potion. Please send me a screenshot on Discord, where your claimed/unclaimed rewards are shown please. You can take a screenshot of this window: https://www.returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch

- - -
Senlui wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 pm One thing that I have experienced though is lack of RNG drops after acquiring the Mount Crate yesterday. I have since followed the two streamers for 14 hours and there have been no further drops for me. It could well be bad luck with the rolls, but after speaking to others who have experienced a similar lack of RNG, I'm wondering if it stops for you once you've received the Mount Crate?
RNG rewards never stop until you claim all of them. There will also be a feedback thread once we finish with the event, just like the two previous ones, where you can share your feedback.

- - -
Seravajan wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 pm I got none of the rewards. Need some help.
Please make sure you have your Twitch account linked to your RoR account, the one you use to login and play.

Seravajan

Post#105 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:27 pm

It is linked and twitch says that the stuff is delivered. I think that I miss something.

Fai

Post#106 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:03 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:00 pm
Fai wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:02 am is there acuually a better (more detailed) explanation than the one of gamesbond?
i would like to know what the rewards "Deep and Dark Corners", "Eradicate the Enemy" and "Incursion of the Realm" are.
There are no other threads. You need to claim the quest and read it, it's already a guaranteed reward that you don't need to waste time on/get lucky to get so I don't understand your request to have EVERYTHING written down... The thread mentions what are the drops, it's not a guide. I expect some sort of interaction with the community, it's a social event.
thats easily explained...if i know what i get as a reward, i can decide which carracter will get the quest.
i guess most ppl have more than one character.

Niall

Post#107 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:26 am

Senlui wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 pm It's a great community event and I have been enjoying it a lot. Thanks for running this!

One thing that I have experienced though is lack of RNG drops after acquiring the Mount Crate yesterday. I have since followed the two streamers for 14 hours and there have been no further drops for me. It could well be bad luck with the rolls, but after speaking to others who have experienced a similar lack of RNG, I'm wondering if it stops for you once you've received the Mount Crate?

I'll be following a streamer for another couple of hours today so will let you know if this status changes at all.
I can say the same

Lazereye57

Post#108 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:38 pm

Is there a way to see what mount that is inside the mount crate? i would like to claim it for a lore appropriate character (for example a wyvern for ork character, griffon for empire character, etc) ?

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#109 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Lazereye57 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:38 pm Is there a way to see what mount that is inside the mount crate? i would like to claim it for a lore appropriate character (for example a wyvern for ork character, griffon for empire character, etc) ?
Not really, there's always the community to ask tho. Interact with people ^_^

We can share them with the rewards list, but I believe the surprise factor is important. Which is why people frequently ask what are the mounts.

Sehriin

Post#110 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:40 pm

Not sure if it was mentioned but why do the drops expire and what's the reason for them to expire so quickly. I missed out claiming a few items now.