Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
catholicism198

Re: Twitch Drops: Information & FAQ

Post#21 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:28 pm

lol. “Favorite streamers.” Even the ones that rage quit, and complain about how much the current state of the game sucks and then return two days later? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hermik wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:40 pm Alot of Streamers were not either selected or didn't apply to be part of the Drop program for RoR
You have also a good viewership and you are not on the list. Yet some unknown names I have never personally seen streaming are, which seems quite strange tbh.
Tosh is very out spoken, honest, and controversial. So it’s not surprising.

Ads
TwistedSister77

Post#22 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:21 pm

Gamesbond and devs, this is really awesome. Nice job.

For people complaining about the current streamers selected, they said this is just a first stage testing and more will be added and can apply... relax folks.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#23 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:31 pm

No drama. If people want to participate, they need to apply. If long time streamers don't apply, then we assume they don't want to participate. There's a forum section here with additional details.

viewforum.php?f=121
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:57 am

Omegus wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm Do you want any bugs for this on the usual bug tracker or somewhere else?
On the bugtracker please.

Nosun wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:23 pm Others have said they already got some drops in the mail but i claimed some a couple hours ago from both twitch and on the ror website and chose character to have it mailed to and still nothing any ideas what i can do?
You should simply wait, the rewards will be delivered. Some rewards are taking longer than expected because there have been over 950 viewers claiming rewards almost at the same time.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#25 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:05 am

Hermik wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:28 pm Why Gravord is not on this list then? His streams are quite regular, show the endgame content and he always has one of the top viewerships whenever his stream is live.
Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:40 pm Alot of Streamers were not either selected or didn't apply to be part of the Drop program for RoR
dether wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:47 pm He is one of the few streamers that i tend to watch since he plays both sides and try to showcase endgame as it is with its flaw and ups and downs , but most important he always try to explain to warband members and viewers what is going with some explanation after or during city than the usual we tried or they are better so people can understand easier.
Hermik wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm You have also a good viewership and you are not on the list. Yet some unknown names I have never personally seen streaming are, which seems quite strange tbh.
To reply to all of the above, I already mentioned that not all the streamers who applied will be accepted, for several reasons the streamers will be aware of. However none of the streamers mentioned above have even applied, including ToShutKidUp.

As Wargrimnir mentioned, there is a clear form to fill if the streamers you mentioned want to be part of that program. Nevertheless, I also wrote that if you follow a streamer and think he should be on that list, feel free to inform him about the Twitch Drops so he could apply.

For future Twitch Drops events, the idea is now widespread and streamers are aware of their duties.

anarchypark

Post#26 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:31 am

can we have this on front page or on menu?
such a great addition but hard to find info.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

dether

Post#27 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:19 am

GamesBond wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:05 am
To reply to all of the above, I already mentioned that not all the streamers who applied will be accepted, for several reasons the streamers will be aware of. However none of the streamers mentioned above have even applied, including ToShutKidUp.

As Wargrimnir mentioned, there is a clear form to fill if the streamers you mentioned want to be part of that program. Nevertheless, I also wrote that if you follow a streamer and think he should be on that list, feel free to inform him about the Twitch Drops so he could apply.

For future Twitch Drops events, the idea is now widespread and streamers are aware of their duties.
Drama is not what i am looking on forums anyway ,it was just a question since i thought a few dedicated streamers just got picked up but anyway.
Thanks for quick replies and keep it up bois !!

Omegus

Post#28 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:32 am

19 hours of watching followed streamers (including what I think was watchign 4+ hours of one I'm subbed to) and still no pet drop.

As I saw Max saying in chat that the drops are not random, what am I doing wrong?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
sjemen

Post#29 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 am

Omegus wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:32 am As I saw Max saying in chat that the drops are not random, what am I doing wrong?

i don't get notifications for drops on twitch for some reason and thought i didn't get any but when i checked on https://www.returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch i found that i got plenty. :D
maybe you have the same issue (or maybe you're just really unlucky) :D
shmemsy 82 IB sjem 75 WP sjembem 70 ENG shmem WH 67 sjemo 68 WL sjemsy 64 BW fatsjem 59 SLAY shmoom 52 AM sjemsjem 53 RP smemz 43 KotBSsjemel 59 SW
shmemz 68 SH sjemz 64 SHM sjemppa 48 BOsjemmy 50 CHP ssjemm 43 MAR

Omegus

Post#30 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:08 am

sjemen wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 am
Omegus wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:32 am As I saw Max saying in chat that the drops are not random, what am I doing wrong?

i don't get notifications for drops on twitch for some reason and thought i didn't get any but when i checked on https://www.returnofreckoning.com/account/social/twitch i found that i got plenty. :D
maybe you have the same issue (or maybe you're just really unlucky) :D
Nope I've got 10 listed there. Last one I got was after about 11 hours of streams. Since then... nothing. The pet is the only one missing as I've been told the mount isn't in this event.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot