Recent Topics

Ads

When does the PUG scenario get swapped out?

Let's talk about... everything else
Trickshaw

When does the PUG scenario get swapped out?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:09 am

Is there a reason it's not on a weekly cycle with the other scenarios? Is it a coding roadblock, is it laziness or is it just apathy?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: When does the PUG scenario get swapped out?

Post#2 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:12 am

Trickshaw wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:09 am Is there a reason it's not on a weekly cycle with the other scenarios? Is it a coding roadblock, is it laziness or is it just apathy?
That's a nicely loaded question. Do you often get people to answer you nicely as well?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Trickshaw

Post#3 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:16 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:12 am
Trickshaw wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:09 am Is there a reason it's not on a weekly cycle with the other scenarios? Is it a coding roadblock, is it laziness or is it just apathy?
That's a nicely loaded question. Do you often get people to answer you nicely as well?
It's a fair question.

If it's a coding roadblock, cool. I completely get it. I'm no coder no will I ever pretend to know how any of this works. Ever. So I would defer to better minds than my own and simply give the benefit of the doubt because hell if I know any better.

If it's laziness, well, that can be fixed now can't it?

If it's apathy (i.e. screw pugs, who cares about them anyway) that can't be fixed so why bother pursuing the point?

Martok

Post#4 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:39 am

"How sharper than a serpent’s tooth it is to have a thankless child!"
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

tefnaht

Post#5 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:03 pm

On one of Zarbix stream, he said - pug sc set by hands. And today at night gm simply started city siege... I think gm does not have a proper command for setup pug sc and on weekly server update ppl simply don't switch it(may be in active team nobody know where this setting lies in or don't remember in deploy apocalypse or current sc is the best for pugs and have no analogue or pugs not worth time - truth somewhere in between).

But... it will be great to have 2 active pug sc, one "king of the hill" and one "control objectiveS" or just switch them every week. Same scene in few weeks lose it taste, as a 2-3 weekend sc with pretty same rules in a row.