class for returning casual player

Let's talk about... everything else
Wdova

Re: class for returning casual player

Post#11 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:28 pm

On order I would roll Swordmaster. Tanks are always welcome in any composition. With 1h and shield in offensive gear You can outdamage 2h IB or Kotbs, with 2h You will do best assist damage from all tanks. You can spec for deftard, heal spec or pure damage. If You can live with stance mechanics, SM is great choice.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
facundo7777

Post#12 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:50 pm

tefnaht wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:14 pm BW+RP and grind equipment)
at the moment:
bw/wh or wl

tefnaht

Post#13 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:18 pm

BW without pocket healer tough choice, better WH+WH\WH+WL\WL+WL for roaming in oRvR it's sounds good, but in sc mDPS without guarding tank and healer in back - pray for pug in destro side or random for tanks and healers in order side, for easier party search will be good WL+SM(or KotBS\IB,i preferred SM for WL leap, some sort of shielding and healing). WH fits to another WH, but it will be hard combo.

If you will run as 2 DPS - apothecary+cultivation+butchering and keep 2-3 stacks of healing,ap,shield potions in backpack +stat+def potions

facundo7777

Post#14 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:00 pm

tefnaht wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:18 pm BW without pocket healer tough choice, better WH+WH\WH+WL\WL+WL for roaming in oRvR it's sounds good, but in sc mDPS without guarding tank and healer in back - pray for pug in destro side or random for tanks and healers in order side, for easier party search will be good WL+SM(or KotBS\IB,i preferred SM for WL leap, some sort of shielding and healing). WH fits to another WH, but it will be hard combo.

If you will run as 2 DPS - apothecary+cultivation+butchering and keep 2-3 stacks of healing,ap,shield potions in backpack +stat+def potions
pretty detailed answer but i have to play as rdps (same like in other games).

So i have to pick sth between bw/sw/engi.

My friend mostly play am dps.

tefnaht

Post#15 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:42 pm

So best for you - BW(Sorc is better for single target, BW - AoE), for him - WL(if pet not a problem). But be ready to frequent self kills without healer and big addicting damage numbers above enemies heads. Heal/Def/Stat potions - must have and for bw apothecary+cultivation is good, solo PvE not best part of BW.

Engi have some issues with his pet and it's more about defense behaviour(some armor specs).

SW - "hard mode", both range specs more about support damage with some utility and best spec is melee...