Recent Topics

Ads

Where to go after RR 20 please?

Let's talk about... everything else
Dury

Where to go after RR 20 please?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:12 am

Hi,

I started last week, (brand new to the game, never played live) - made a rune priest and had loads of fun in T1 RvR zones.

Once I hit RR20, I got a message and I became a chicken (ha!) - I keep checking War Report as well as Map, but T2 RvR zones almost always seem locked and deserted. Unlike T1 which always had some action going on at some zone...

How do people get to RR40 etc (as I see T4 large battles - I went to one and got squished like the mosquito I am at RR20).

Should I do scenarios? (I did a couple, loved them)? I do Public Quests when I can (Easy low level ones I can solo)....

Thanks a lot.

Dury
Rune Priest - Order
Level 16, RR 20

Ads
zak68

Re: Where to go after RR 20 please?

Post#2 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:03 am

what chickenized you was your level 16, not your renown rank 20 ; T2 zones are merged with T3 and T4, so you're going to face stronger foes but fear not! since your stats will be bolstered up to those of an hypotetical level 48. to see where the rvr action is you could type .rvr in the /say chat or install the "sor" (state of the realm) addon or tap the "L" key, see which open wbs have pgs above lvl 15 and join them.
ps: try leveling your runepriest by rvr or scs, so your rr increases too, and not by pve.

Dury

Post#3 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:14 am

Thanks - I levelled almost 100% so far in RvR, very little PvE (occasional public quests for influence). So you mean I can join a WB/group in RR 40 zones, and still heal well (though I wont have the benefits of extra skills etc, only HP increase etc?)

zak68

Post#4 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:28 am

yes, at 20 you can be useful and have some fun even when pugging ; probably scs could be more enjoyable (fairer level grouping theoretically) but i'm no expert.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:21 am

Make sure to wear items with rank similar to your character level and slot talismans in your gear, for money sake are green willpower talismans totally fine.
Only then the bolster will work efficiently and you will do fine in t4 warbands.
Dying is no option.

Dury

Post#6 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:14 am

thanks both. I wear items I bought from RvR zone vendors (using whatever medallions I can get). I have no idea on talismans, guess I will research them - and also see how to get good gear!

thanks again)