Recent Topics

Ads

WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Kobra
Suspended
Posts: 126

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#31 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:37 pm

Mara gets SLIGHT buff, couple weeks pass. Nerfed.

WL has been OP for years. Nothing.

Seems legit.

Ads
Typheran
Posts: 8

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#32 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:55 pm

Using cities as an excuse to not to adjust WLs is just a non-starter for me. Even without a pet WL routinely top the damage charts in cities. Also cites are 30min a day on average (if you get into one) these are exceptions, not rules.

My problem with WLs is that some of these abilities ARE bound to the pet. A pet that does not follow the rules of a player. It can run faster than mounts, it can instantly disengage in a fight and just as quickly be unflagged in combat, so it regens faster, it can go through walls or up them instantly and are immune to knockback. Snare does little to them. They basically break all the rules. Unless you have city aoe or the Wl is throwing it away they never die.

Meanwhile they can dismount people, snare and attack people hiding that would otherwise be safe. As a WE I once snuck up to a keep, got tab targeted by a wl on the other size of the wall and attacked by his pet, that ran through the wall. The WL walked around to the postern and killed me. Since i was under constant attack I couldn’t stealth. They have too much utility for the amount of dps they do.
Last edited by Typheran on Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sundowner
Posts: 78

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#33 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Destro crybabies now really pushing that WL Has tOO MuCH UtilitY. must be desparate that 70% city winrate will decrease and stacking cc, damage and survivability overstacked maras is no longer "organizing" and "superior destro tactics"

Typheran
Posts: 8

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#34 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:09 pm

Sundowner wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:04 pm
Destro crybabies now really pushing that WL Has tOO MuCH UtilitY. must be desparate that 70% city winrate will decrease and stacking cc, damage and survivability overstacked maras is no longer "organizing" and "superior destro tactics"
Your name calling is not needed or productive. Please take it elsewhere.

dether
Posts: 31

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#35 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Pet ai is retarded maybe try to play one.
it regens slower than it can die and what does even pet disengage means like command it to avoid the fight and it moves away??? , snares are the biggest counter to pet but people dont even bother , they go through walls to pull lord aggro on keep very useful pets are easy countered and thats they main problems with them , watch any proper 6v6 and pet wont last more than 2 sec

Attacking people hiding? you mean through walls for 1 dmg? also next time there is a pet on you and the player is no even there how about to kill the pet with a few attacks but its rocket science

How about to learn the basics or how the game work first than start complaining

dether
Posts: 31

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#36 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Typheran wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:09 pm
Sundowner wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:04 pm
Destro crybabies now really pushing that WL Has tOO MuCH UtilitY. must be desparate that 70% city winrate will decrease and stacking cc, damage and survivability overstacked maras is no longer "organizing" and "superior destro tactics"
Your name calling is not needed or productive. Please take it elsewhere.
Soo much utility on wl that everyone runs 6 of them on each warband on the other hand mara with double the utility/100% armor shrug and even better aoe dmg is fine

Typheran
Posts: 8

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#37 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:22 pm

I have 5 level 40s i think I know how to play, but thanks for the inability to constructively debate your points. Is anger and demeaning posts part of your argument of is that just how you talk in real life? :p

WL is the most complained about class on the forums. Do you think that is a coincidence that all the pist complain about the same issues?

Pet control is a good skill to have. Knowing when to sent your pet, pull it back and use it’s abilities is crucial. If you are just blindly sending it to attack and spam abilities you are doing it wrong.

Typheran
Posts: 8

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#38 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:25 pm

dether wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Typheran wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:09 pm
Sundowner wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:04 pm
Destro crybabies now really pushing that WL Has tOO MuCH UtilitY. must be desparate that 70% city winrate will decrease and stacking cc, damage and survivability overstacked maras is no longer "organizing" and "superior destro tactics"
Your name calling is not needed or productive. Please take it elsewhere.
Soo much utility on wl that everyone runs 6 of them on each warband on the other hand mara with double the utility/100% armor shrug and even better aoe dmg is fine
What you quoted has nothing to do with your post. Also what-aboutism is off topic. We can debate mara’s (Iam not defending them) but this is a thread about WL.

Ads
dether
Posts: 31

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#39 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 pm

You run away from a pet man while the player is not even there maybe spend more time on playingthan leveling classes having 5 ranks means nothing man there are people full sov and rank 80+ that have no clue about their class , this is a game that you can achieve top gear and high RR by leeching and afking .
Was a time that wl's was op but thats over for a long time , most good shaman will laugh at wl's and even proper WE can beat them but that requires knowledge.

I would even think to write what you did , running away from 1 single pet if you see a player you alt+f4?

Geometric
Suspended
Posts: 9

Re: WL has too much utility for such high burst.

Post#40 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Spoiler:
It really sounds like destro struggles to beat white lions - maybe its an organizational issue? Get organized you mongoloid ****!

Another +1 for my "community manager" credentials.
-50 DKP

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amorphium, Bing [Bot], Ekundu01, miregal1, Zeerow and 38 guests