Recent Topics

Ads

Invalid

Let's talk about... everything else
Lxix

Invalid

Post#1 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:33 am

Invalid
Last edited by Lxix on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Account suspended

Post#2 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Lxix wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:33 am Hey everyone, unsure where to put this post, my account has been suspended. I could not see any category or anything associated in the forums for accounts. It has been many years since I have played RoR. Unsure who to contact or what I need to do to possibly reactivate my account. Thanks.
This account was created in May 2020, so it's unlikely you've logged into the correct one if you played years ago.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Lxix

Invalid

Post#3 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:38 am

Invalid
Last edited by Lxix on Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Account suspended

Post#4 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Hello,

I think we misunderstood you, if you're sure your account is suspended for breaching the rules, please appeal using this section: viewforum.php?f=87

Make sure you drop all the useful information.

-

If you're sure your account is not banned and you simply do not have access to it, then please reset your password. The system will send a new password to the email linked to your account and thus you will have access again.

-

If you totally have no access to anything, then please send an email to [email protected] with ALL the information you can share that helps you claim your account back. Please do not send your password.