Vandoles

Re: Mara nerf - why?

Post#21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:20 pm

Those damn order and their "rolls dice" tank WLs

Ads
DiMakss

Post#22 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:20 pm Great damage, great utility, great survivability.

Pick two.
As wl, i pick all of them :D

Ramlaen

Post#23 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:47 pm

DiMakss wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm
Ramlaen wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:20 pm Great damage, great utility, great survivability.

Pick two.
As wl, i pick all of them :D
If only you actually could 🤷‍♂️
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

havartii

Post#24 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Destro has every right to QQ, they were Promised a buff to SH to match SW, instead they nerf Mara? WL has been over tuned for a very long time and nothing? Just wow, I can't actually believe it.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

DiMakss

Post#25 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm

havartii wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:59 pm Destro has every right to QQ, they were Promised a buff to SH to match SW, instead they nerf Mara? WL has been over tuned for a very long time and nothing? Just wow, I can't actually believe it.
Mara was gimp class since server launch, they just turn him back to this state.

duvalx

Post#26 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm

havartii wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:59 pm Destro has every right to QQ, they were Promised a buff to SH to match SW, instead they nerf Mara? WL has been over tuned for a very long time and nothing? Just wow, I can't actually believe it.
how I laughed.. omg are you for real?

desto own in like 70% of cities... and normally out number us on the battlefield... if I was you my friend id go play a single player game on easy mode you seem like that kinda guy :D
given up trying to play the good guys!

Ramlaen

Post#27 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:08 pm

SH were already in a better place than SW and SW got nerfed hard.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

nutspanther

Post#28 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Sundowner wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:54 pm Cannot tell if everyone is trolling or destro really crying for nerf of aoe damage for already overtuned mara
My only issue is the breadth of the changes. It feels like instead of iteratively going for balance, they just took a sledge hammer to Mara AOE. Nerfs were probably needed in some way, but this seems a little bit too aggressive. Maybe start with just nerfing the Demo coefficient and see where that takes us.

Ads
Krulgu

Post#29 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:23 pm

SW nerfed hard ?? what a joke !!! devs has literally GIVEN AE rotation in patch note for made 3K ae damage ??? modified fly speed of arrows for that, and is a nerf ??? 750 each 3 sec with glass arrow is a nerf ??? insane burst with fire arrow+glass arrow+spiral arrow in run at 100 range a nerf ??? really ????

WL and his 3 skills for engage fight where all other have only 2 see 1 for slayer, is a nerf too ?? how many time we can see a WL jump, two hits a healers , use antisnare and charge back in his line ?? is a nerf perhaps ??

when destro say nerf WL far from release, when destro ask for nerf engi burst and SW damage because this **** classe is NOT a ranged DPS but a ranged support with ALL debuff in game,givingDPS to one class with all debuff in game is just ...a big **** bullshit, nothing move... order whine so much, we can speak of somes patch of WL if you will just for laughing.

And now, order ask nerf mara, and TADAAAA nerf mara, this server sucks, too many thing are just a scam here,bored to this dev corruption really, that's the only war server, but patch after patch that's digust me all this favor giving too order, made me leave the game, i hope many many destro will follow, i hope you will enjoy play on pvp server with one faction. Devs here made same mistake than live, all buff on one side, we have see what that's give.

Sundowner

Post#30 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:23 pm

WL survibility- normal for mdps, wl doesn't have any special attributes (except 11 point armor buff tactic which no one uses), when msh has armor buff core skill and mara has 100% armor shrug with 25% proc chance.

WL utility- strictly ST and bound to pet, which is not usable in cities/wb on wb fights because lion melts. only aoe interrupt which has more cd and less area of effect than mara's

WL damage- best ST burst in the game, but not something good gear and l2p will not mitigate. if you are fresh 40 shammy of course WL in sov will melt you. AOE damage is ok

and you really think Mara which has 100% armor shrug, aoe kd, better interrupt and better debuffs should have same aoe damage? seriously?

Now you will say MUH POUNCE! but again, mSH has it, with kd (not requiring pet), armor buff, cd increaser and punt.