Recent Topics

Ads

Mara nerf - why?

Let's talk about... everything else
tefnaht

Re: Mara nerf - why?

Post#141 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Krulgu wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:57 am Light armor is caster armor, SW wear medium, if you have more to say htan" you are just trolling" without somes arguments, that's will say you have wrong, and you not see the truth ?? you have try dual wield witha slayer with same weapons for see if that aqual to 65% damage boost of SW ?? you have try for see if you have 10% parry boost with dual wield too ??

i think no, the troll here is you,just look stats, look buffs have SW and mara with their stance and just compare the boost given to SW to the boost given to mara :

savagerie gift : 25% chance to put a dot on target and slow attack speed for 33%
vs
scout stance : 80 balistic AND WS AND 10% range
who win ??

brutality gift :25% chance to put one add attack with 25% dmage boost
vs
assault stance : ST/WS +120, double armor from armor stuff your ranged boost change in melle boost , +10% parry, auto attack damage boost 65%, 10 chance to haste auto attack for 33%

who has the best here ??

monstruosity gift : 25% chance to proc a self heal
vs
skirmish stance :toughness +80, +5 %crit on bow AND you can autoattack in move

i think one is better than other.

when you can see each SW stanc give stats where mara give .... 25% of chance to made something, SW stance give anytime boost, not a chance of doing something.
y
You call this a troll i call this facts, SW is more effective than mara, from 100 range in move, not in mellee, just devs will not see this too, like anytime when something does be made for nerf übber elves.
Try SW, especially range specs on 40cr. There a little surprise awaits you.

WE\WH\SW\SH\Engi\Magus\BW\Sorc\AM\Sham\RP\Zeal - all light armor ;)

monstruosity gift : 25% chance to proc a self heal AND ignore armor pen

Ads
nat3s

Post#142 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:15 pm

dalen wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:11 am
Grimfang wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:27 am Mara were fine on live after their buff. They then got a big buff here. Now a nerf to their damage in their survivability stance. Maybe just return it all to live values where they were never considered one of the gimped classes anyway.
This was a return to live values for the Monstrosity AoE damage values. Are you saying that the single target abilities should also be reduced in damage back to live values?

I really like my mara as Sav, please don't listen to Grimfang!

Out of interest and this is to anyone who knows, were WL as op on live as here or were they similarly buffed?
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Krulgu

Post#143 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:38 pm

hoo sorry i ve forgot ignore armor on crap AE now .... wow ... that toooo powerful nerf it again a bit plz ...

but for all other thing you look some agree with it so that's not disturb you too much ??
you saty saying mara need a real nerf with all SW buffs ??

Adelmar

Post#144 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:57 pm

Krulgu wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:38 pm hoo sorry i ve forgot ignore armor on crap AE now .... wow ... that toooo powerful nerf it again a bit plz ...

but for all other thing you look some agree with it so that's not disturb you too much ??
What's that? Couldn't understand you.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Raldoran

Post#145 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:26 pm

Krulgu wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:38 pm hoo sorry i ve forgot ignore armor on crap AE now .... wow ... that toooo powerful nerf it again a bit plz ...

I cant decide if your trolling or just have no idea what your talking about. To even contemplate comparing SW and Mara is so far off the mark its insane. One class is a in demand, has well performing specs despite the recent tuning and is invited to cities (Mara) the other (SW) isnt even close to that. ASW is just about viable to run but isn't going to get priority invites and the other two specs do the sort of dmg that's like tickling the opposition with a feather. Scout spec isnt too bad in a warband and sc's provided you can hide behind a massive screen of tanks and mdps and then stand perfectly still hoping that nobody is going to actually get close enough to dmg you

baurogg
Suspended

Post#146 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:09 pm

p00ky wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:12 am
Gurf wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:07 pm aoe damage should be nowhere near as good as single target
so lets get that slayer AOE reduced then :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And of Choppa which in addition creates a vortex that sucks innocent Orderplayer in and onehits them. I can do this all day.

TreefAM

Post#147 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Yes because it's gtdc that's killing you lmao

farng84

Post#148 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:12 pm

TreefAM wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:52 pm Yes because it's gtdc that's killing you lmao
You know that 1 sec max flight time and the related immunity are just killer... Which is why choppas in city and similar scenarios are advised to constantly use gtdc...
But really, remove it from the game, just give choppas an equivalent to rampage (at similar point of the skill tree)...also, could they get Untauchable as M1? I would even trade choppa fasta with shattered limbs, if this can close the choppa issue

Ads
sogeou

Post#149 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:13 pm

nat3s wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:15 pm
I really like my mara as Sav, please don't listen to Grimfang!

Out of interest and this is to anyone who knows, were WL as op on live as here or were they similarly buffed?

WL's were stronger on live.

baurogg
Suspended

Post#150 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:28 pm

TreefAM wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:52 pm Yes because it's gtdc that's killing you lmao
Indirectly it gets a lot of kills for the choppa. So we have the pull from Marauder, White Lion, Magus and Engi and the additional one from Choppa. Guess Order could need one additional pull too or just remove it from the choppa OR nerf the class damage.