Recent Topics

Ads

Mara nerf - why?

Let's talk about... everything else
teiloh

Re: Mara nerf - why?

Post#61 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:24 am

Chuba wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:56 pm Order crying about mara for a few weeks and mara gets a 24% net on demolition and 33% nerf on wrecking balls.

So I also want to start to QQ for WL and SW

Please nerf WL cause:
- to big burst combined with that mobility (no other class has it)
- I get rekt in PUG city against fully geared WL in organized WB

Please nerf SW cause:
- OP + fotm
- I get rekted by a full sov SW in 3s when not healed

Considering the impact on the mara, I expect a 20% nerf on the one dmg skill of WL and a 30% dmg nerf on the SW

Find the trolls!
Let the butthurt flow through you. Many Marauders themselves have been saying they're overtuned.

Ads
teiloh

Post#62 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:30 am

havartii wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:59 pm Destro has every right to QQ, they were Promised a buff to SH to match SW, instead they nerf Mara? WL has been over tuned for a very long time and nothing? Just wow, I can't actually believe it.
Buff SH to match SW he says

loooooooooooooooooooooool

teiloh

Post#63 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:34 am

havartii wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 pm White Lion in Sov Will melt most shamans Period, the fact they can pull and with no cd silence a target, they get 3 sec of free hits with an armor debuff , you need a full kit of pots just to get back to half health and hope run away procs, just to be pounced. It is a very un fair fight. I don't think WL needs to much of a nerf, but having proper cool downs on their pet would be a nice touch. Shammy needs a lil love, perhaps a lil buff to resist and a group hot? Dreams are free
Yes give Shaman love, make them into Archmages.

shoelessHN

Post#64 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:34 am

Just saw some mara's still playing at the fort. Time to nerf them some more.

teiloh

Post#65 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:37 am

Cry some more. Mara still effectively do more AOE damage than WLs.

You get balanced to an Order class and you act like someone put hot sauce on your pp.

storm

Post#66 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:11 am

Ok now that mara aoe has been nerfed to wl values. Can we please have wl burst nerfed to mara levels? probably not, nerfs and buffs are only going one direction. We can't have fairness clearly.

nuadarstark

Post#67 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:09 am

storm wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:11 am Ok now that mara aoe has been nerfed to wl values. Can we please have wl burst nerfed to mara levels? probably not, nerfs and buffs are only going one direction. We can't have fairness clearly.
Can we have maras mostro proc fixed and it's cc potential balanced with WL (especially without the lion as it's not used in cities and orvr)? Cause yeah, then we can have the WL burst potentional put on the lvl of mara.

Jesus people, mara was overtuned, even freaking Foofmonger outright stated it a week ago (and again here).
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

teiloh

Post#68 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:40 am

storm wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:11 am Ok now that mara aoe has been nerfed to wl values. Can we please have wl burst nerfed to mara levels? probably not, nerfs and buffs are only going one direction. We can't have fairness clearly.
Delicious tears.

Mara still has superior CC, util and survivability.

Ads
Alsayr

Post#69 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:35 am

Because solotards cry in city. Mara was not most OP class, hes only comming to city organized, thats it.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

teiloh

Post#70 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:37 am

Yes, it was. Only a PSM buff was reverted. There was no net nerf.

Marauders have mostly been buffed in ST damage.