Recent Topics

Ads

Shame on you if u die to me

Let's talk about... everything else
Foofmonger

Re: Shame on you if u die to me

Post#21 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:45 pm

If I knew you were that laggy I wouldn't have picked on you so much.

However, I do like you and I wave to you when I see you now. You did always try to fight even when you would lose. Much respect, and keep on RORing!

Ads
sulonzek

Post#22 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:45 pm If I knew you were that laggy I wouldn't have picked on you so much.

However, I do like you and I wave to you when I see you now. You did always try to fight even when you would lose. Much respect, and keep on RORing!
OMG Foof Iron Choppa Heya Bro! Thanks for all batlles.

GrandmaGary

Post#23 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:52 pm

It's nice to see wholesome threads like this in amongst the faction op bias reeeeeee.

I wish more people would take a deep breath and just play for fun every once in a while ^_^

Toshutkidup

Post#24 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:19 am

Keep on doing ur thing, us solors need to stick together
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

sulonzek

Post#25 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:06 pm

Foofmonger wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:45 pm If I knew you were that laggy I wouldn't have picked on you so much.

Marauder*

sulonzek

Post#26 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:48 pm

GrandmaGary wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:52 pm It's nice to see wholesome threads like this in amongst the faction op bias reeeeeee.

I wish more people would take a deep breath and just play for fun every once in a while ^_^
Yeah the peace and the fun in first time

sulonzek

Post#27 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:19 am Keep on doing ur thing, us solors need to stick together

Yep Toshu thanksss