Recent Topics

Ads

City trades

Let's talk about... everything else
marafado
Suspended

City trades

Post#1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:49 pm

The contribution system used to let you enter forts works good no!?

Why we still see one faction pushing to the city with big numbers, when the city pop, the numbers reverse to other faction... and this xrealmers can defend the city, they attack. Seems correct !?

But even worse is that xrealmers probably get an easy/fast pop than me, after i played 3, 4 or more hours in same faction.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: City trades

Post#2 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:05 pm

There is no contribution system to defend the city. If there were, only the people who defending the fort would be able to defend the city. This means people who do not want to play fort content are still able to play city content while they let the zones burn around them.

Does it make it harder for someone who has played the RvR campaign for hours to get a pop?
Yes

Does it allow players to skip content they don't like so they can grind their end game sets?
Yes

Does it allow players who are no longer locked to their realm after 90 minutes to switch sides and participate in the city they just unlocked?
Yes

My comments are not in support of the system, just explaining what it functionally causes.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

marafado
Suspended

Re: City trades

Post#3 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:15 pm

ty for the reply