Recent Topics

Ads

Engi los broken

Let's talk about... everything else
storm

Engi los broken

Post#1 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:47 am

Engi's are exploiting broken los in forts they are directly hitting you through walls with abilities. We know you work very hard in your spare time, please look at this when you get a chance. I will try to get a recording of this next fort. Many are complaining they are experiencing this as well. ty

Ads
baurogg
Suspended

Re: Engi los broken

Post#2 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:26 am

In forts? Why would they only use it in forts?

storm

Post#3 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:47 am

to do damage before they push? idk you may want to ask them. i have a video uploading, i was told to post it on their bug tracker. not here, so will let this post die.

baurogg
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:06 am

Yes but why not use it in every keep but only in fortress?

Guess you got hit by AOE, which does not nescessarily need los to hit you.

storm

Post#5 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:32 am

I know the engi has some abilities that will hit multiple targets it is not napalm , looks like acid bomb animation to me. Pretty sure that's not supposed to hit through walls and floors. SW hitting me with what looks like broadhead arrow, shows on my buff head. I'm not sure of all the names for all the abilities.

storm

Post#6 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:51 am

Looking at the career builder, acid bomb has no c/d and is aoe that may be what I'm getting hit with, and sw may have has some really weird angle that I cannot see in the vid. Going to get more evidence.

Tenhi

Post#7 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:51 am

The Acid Bomb animation is bugged and replays for some reason after it is applied. And Broadhead Arrow has a tactic that makes it AoE... so the SW hit something in front of you and it splashed to you.

Upload the video but I doubt that LoS is broken for 2 classes and no other...

Kobra
Suspended

Post#8 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:22 am

Something is VERY WRONG with engineers right now.

Every keep has dozens of them. Every fort has dozens of them. People are getting hit through walls, around walls, out of range.

Invisible insta-death from hell that isn't respecting walls, or even respecting range from the engineer.

Someone found an exploit, somewhere, and is telling people how to use it. At this moment it's quite out of control and rendering the game almost unplayable.

Ads
storm

Post#9 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:10 pm

trying to get my logs to confirm acid bomb is broken, it's not just the animation as you are taking damage and is spammed though walls and floors.

storm

Post#10 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:12 pm

so many number flash so fast.. not sure what is what.. but trying to figure it out