Ads

Why is Destro the way that it is?

Let's talk about... everything else
Acidic

Re: Why is Destro the way that it is?

Post#21 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:32 pm

Gurf wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:35 am
Grimfang wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:22 am
Gurf wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:14 am For all the other points he is deadly serious, Destro has a serious issue now that IB can generate AP for another person in their group they are in serious trouble in RVR
But they have to take a IB over Knight and SM which provide alot more.
Its also psychological, when you see IB charging at you then you instinctively retreat out of fear, which isn't the same with KOBS or SM
Considering before the buff they were taken in WB to moral drain and the effective removal of the drain was compensated for by the buff it’s clear they are in a worse position now than before the buff and moral drain change

Ads
sjemen

Post#22 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:54 pm

i think ppl just need to organize better
shmemsy 82 IB sjem 75 WP sjembem 70 ENG shmem WH 67 sjemo 68 WL sjemsy 64 BW fatsjem 59 SLAY shmoom 52 AM sjemsjem 53 RP smemz 43 KotBSsjemel 59 SW
shmemz 68 SH sjemz 64 SHM sjemppa 48 BOsjemmy 50 CHP ssjemm 43 MAR

farng84

Post#23 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Careful, you sound like a destro player :D

Sundowner

Post#24 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:18 pm

organization issues for sure, next time wait for m4 and push together in fort.

Arbich
Suspended

Post#25 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Yeah, has nothing to do with balance and a lot with organisation.
Most destro warband Setups just suck. Too many monstro maras with fluff damage, choppa that give free immunities left and right and mSH that pounce to their own dead. Also too many tanks that deal no damage, while almost no Magusi (Magi, Maguses)... So no 300ft snipe kills.
But not all hope is lost! Some destro guilds like TUP and Fmj show promising results. Give them time to improve.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

farng84

Post#26 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:46 pm

That is fair, but why many do riot when the same organisational issues are claimed to be the main cause for order losses in cities? (which btw are fights between equal numbers, not 240 vs 180).
Many, if not all, order premades show good results in cities and I would strongly doubt they are inferior to destro premades in any way.
What needs to improve there is organisation and composition of most pugs
Thanks for mentioning that GTDC is a skill which causes more issues to the party than damage to the opponent, although such opinion is not very popular on order side from all posts I read so far :D

DeadNerve

Post#27 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:23 pm

When I'm on my healer we need tanks and when I'm on my tank we need healers. Life is confusing.

tefnaht

Post#28 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:36 pm

DeadNerve wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:23 pm When I'm on my healer we need tanks and when I'm on my tank we need healers. Life is confusing.
When on mdd - need both... But, if on rdd - no one need you and you happy to any pug wb, 1 healer - great opportunity, so much possibilities in front of you ^_^

Ads
kak932

Post#29 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:32 pm

I for one blame streamers. They ruin everything.

Always giving away our super secret countdowns!
Deadulus - and many other Deadul... toons. ~RR 65 casual solo ;)

Xae

Post#30 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:15 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:53 pm I don't believe Rain of Fire is stacking. If you have time, please run into the nearest area where a dozen Bright Wizards are casting Rain of Fire and stand in it. Make sure to move around and jump and stuff too so we get all the details possible. Turn on your combat log and your timestamps, maybe make a video or stream it live on Twitch.

After you die, make sure you have a healer rez you up, so you can go test it some more. I'll even help out by playing my Bright Wizard for a while.
https://imgur.com/a/A7K3iFc

I don't think Rain of Fire is stacking, but there is something odd with GT AoEs going on.