Recent Topics

Ads

Need to fix AFKing in cities.

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Mordd
Posts: 112

Need to fix AFKing in cities.

Post#1 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am

Last 3 cities ive been in we had 1-3 afks. Its not fair to the rest and quit often they even win bags.
There needs to be a contribution like in forts but that sticks through DCs. if you can get the contribution to stick through DCs there should be a penalty like quiter also. You afk in city, you cant get in the next 1 or 2 that happen when you are on.

Ads
User avatar
Kaelang
Bugtracker Manager
Posts: 903

Re: Need to fix AFKing in cities.

Post#2 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:14 pm

You can report AFK players in cities to online GM's by typing .gm

However discussions have been had at looking at the severity of the problem to see whether or not a coded solution would be required.
Bugs are like Pokémon - Gotta catch em all.

Fancy helping me become the very best, like no BT Manager ever was? Submit your bugs to the tracker and follow the format. If you've found a shiny (exploit), PM's or Discord please.

sogeou
Posts: 256

Re: Need to fix AFKing in cities.

Post#3 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Mordd wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am
Last 3 cities ive been in we had 1-3 afks. Its not fair to the rest and quit often they even win bags.
There needs to be a contribution like in forts but that sticks through DCs. if you can get the contribution to stick through DCs there should be a penalty like quiter also. You afk in city, you cant get in the next 1 or 2 that happen when you are on.
Most times people are not afk. Nobody is going to run out there time after time and get farmed by premade destro. You don't need to fix the afk problem, they need to fix the Q problem.

TreefAM
Posts: 382

Re: Need to fix AFKing in cities.

Post#4 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:22 pm

What's the Q problem, you won't find solo destro pugs, at best you'll face some last minute 2/2/2 that's not using voice.

User avatar
Ramlaen
Posts: 92

Re: Need to fix AFKing in cities.

Post#5 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:01 pm

Kaelang wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:14 pm
You can report AFK players in cities to online GM's by typing .gm

However discussions have been had at looking at the severity of the problem to see whether or not a coded solution would be required.
None were online at the time.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop

Mordd
Posts: 112

Re: Need to fix AFKing in cities.

Post#6 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:25 pm

sogeou wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 pm
Mordd wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am
Last 3 cities ive been in we had 1-3 afks. Its not fair to the rest and quit often they even win bags.
There needs to be a contribution like in forts but that sticks through DCs. if you can get the contribution to stick through DCs there should be a penalty like quiter also. You afk in city, you cant get in the next 1 or 2 that happen when you are on.
Most times people are not afk. Nobody is going to run out there time after time and get farmed by premade destro. You don't need to fix the afk problem, they need to fix the Q problem.
Im not talking about not wanting to get farmed. im talking about zoning in and never moved, 0 damage, 0 healed, 0 deaths, never moved from where he zoned in.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: franzjaeger, Google [Bot], Mordikay211 and 6 guests