Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Ekundu01
Posts: 229

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#21 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:43 pm

I agree this change is needed. OYG and DF (even though the tool tip for DF doesn't state it the damage only works every 2 secs on the same target) both can only damage a target once every 2 secs but you can still hit multiple people. OYG works on all melee no matter what type of damage it is so DF should get the same treatment for range and not be limited to just casters.
Trismack - Black Sheep

Ads
User avatar
Detangler
Posts: 421

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#22 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:43 pm

with as many ranged dps that order brings in orvr, I think a change like this proposal for DF affecting all ranged would be more devastating to order than the old 24 man Dire Shielding buff we had for like a week :lol: :lol:

Seriously tho, DF v OYG is fine. Leave em different. If anything ask for a range buff on Dire Shielding, since that works v all damage and still can be fun if used during funnels and close quarters city fights, but you really gotta wait for the exact right time to pop it off ti get the most potential out of it due to the 30 foot range. 45 foot dire shielding so I don't have to run back to my own back line a bit just for a 17 second buff, please!
Detangler - 40 DoK armor talisman farmer
Deetangler - 40/82 Chosen tankbot/murdermachine
Deeetangler - 40/6x Zealot healbot/talisman factory
Detanglerr - 40/xx Witch Elf boredom killer
Deetsquiggy - 40/x Squig butcherbot
Tanglers - baby Swordmaster

zulu123
Posts: 4

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#23 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:29 pm

OYG appears to currently have no internal cooldown

skylinx
Posts: 3

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#24 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:40 pm

there are mirror classes in this game?

first ive heard of this

User avatar
carcharod0n
Posts: 21

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#25 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:41 pm

Detangler wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:43 pm
with as many ranged dps that order brings in orvr, I think a change like this proposal for DF affecting all ranged would be more devastating to order than the old 24 man Dire Shielding buff we had for like a week :lol: :lol:
not at all , it would be on pare with the KOTBS skill vs how many melee we use in Large play . their skill is CRAZY devastating why do you think choppas melt on the front line , look at the damage books 1200 total tiks off of OYG per time stamp SMH , ALSO comparing it to DS is moot because again they nerfed that to co inside to the KOTBS skill . so they are willing to nerf us to be on par with them so why cant we get a buff and have a damage BIS aura
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

User avatar
Ekundu01
Posts: 229

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#26 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:48 pm

carcharod0n wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:41 pm
Detangler wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:43 pm
with as many ranged dps that order brings in orvr, I think a change like this proposal for DF affecting all ranged would be more devastating to order than the old 24 man Dire Shielding buff we had for like a week :lol: :lol:
not at all , it would be on pare with the KOTBS skill vs how many melee we use in Large play . their skill is CRAZY devastating why do you think choppas melt on the front line , look at the damage books 1200 total tiks off of OYG per time stamp SMH , ALSO comparing it to DS is moot because again they nerfed that to co inside to the KOTBS skill . so they are willing to nerf us to be on par with them so why cant we get a buff and have a damage BIS aura
Because the flood of tears from engies and SWs would be so bad that it would be worse than global warming melting the polar ice caps. We would have 0 land and just all be swimming and have to call it Return of Atlantis. :lol:
Trismack - Black Sheep

User avatar
carcharod0n
Posts: 21

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#27 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:18 pm

Ekundu01 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:48 pm
carcharod0n wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:41 pm
Detangler wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:43 pm
with as many ranged dps that order brings in orvr, I think a change like this proposal for DF affecting all ranged would be more devastating to order than the old 24 man Dire Shielding buff we had for like a week :lol: :lol:
not at all , it would be on pare with the KOTBS skill vs how many melee we use in Large play . their skill is CRAZY devastating why do you think choppas melt on the front line , look at the damage books 1200 total tiks off of OYG per time stamp SMH , ALSO comparing it to DS is moot because again they nerfed that to co inside to the KOTBS skill . so they are willing to nerf us to be on par with them so why cant we get a buff and have a damage BIS aura
Because the flood of tears from engies and SWs would be so bad that it would be worse than global warming melting the polar ice caps. We would have 0 land and just all be swimming and have to call it Return of Atlantis. :lol:
they would actually not just free cast all day from above in forts and on pushes OMFG what would they do actually have a strat ? More heals? actually take DAMAGE !!! it needs to happen more pressure on their static casters in funnels is needed or this fort gate keeping will continue. and chosen have a all most useless aura still
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

Mordd
Posts: 111

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#28 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:54 pm

farng84 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:41 am
Mordd wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 am
carcharod0n wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:23 am
Basically i want Chosen reflect aura to be as good as and usable as a Knight, OYG works VS all melee make DF work VS all range or make the knights work vs WHite Melee .
and if you want to normalize damage im all for giving chosen that and giving knights the same mighty soul and parry buff.
No He is saying that this post is about something else, so please create an appropriate post regarding that issue instead of trying to bury the topic at hand with a lot of unrelated things.
Also saying that your 2H attack every few sec is not as relevant to the damage as the outcome of your aura.
Chosen direct damage is not that good, same for kotb. That 300 dmg hit every few seconds on a single target is inconsequential since you are fighting on the same field with a ton of dps (on both sides) hitting everybody much harder, more often and possibly aoe.
He wants a freeby. He wants the one things knights have a bit better damage on and not address the ways the chosen has far far better damage. We can all see how bad off destro is with the almost 80% city win rate that they desperately need buffs or will continue to cry.

As for the damage 300 is against a tank. I see chosen all the time talking about hitting for 1k on softer targets. So a couple of extra tanks on a target hitting for 500+ vs 50, doesnt matter but an extra 250 every 2 seconds from a damage shield does... right

Ads
zulu123
Posts: 4

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#29 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:31 pm

before changing anything OYG needs to be fixed to actually have a 2 second cooldown

Mordd
Posts: 111

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#30 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:22 am

zulu123 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:31 pm
before changing anything OYG needs to be fixed to actually have a 2 second cooldown
it may be longer. its def not less than 2 sec.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 51 guests