Recent Topics

Ads

Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Let's talk about... everything else
carcharod0n

Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#1 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:28 pm

Discordant Fluctuation needs to hit all range just like On Your Guard hits all melee(skills and White) the damage out put difference is astronomical . that is all
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

Ads
Mordd

Re: Discordant Fluctuation vs On Your Guard

Post#2 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:05 pm

carcharod0n wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:28 pm Discordant Fluctuation needs to hit all range just like On Your Guard hits all melee(skills and White) the damage out put difference is astronomical . that is all
Im all for balancing damage between the KotBS and chosen and mighty soul also. Hell yeah i would actually play my knight if i had chosen damage.

Zxul

Post#3 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Mordd wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:05 pm
carcharod0n wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:28 pm Discordant Fluctuation needs to hit all range just like On Your Guard hits all melee(skills and White) the damage out put difference is astronomical . that is all
Im all for balancing damage between the KotBS and chosen and mighty soul also. Hell yeah i would actually play my knight if i had chosen damage.
Well for that matter in ws spec you can already have chosen's dmg, while still keeping good def.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3071,3096
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

carcharod0n

Post#4 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:28 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pm
Well for that matter in ws spec you can already have chosen's dmg, while still keeping good def.

this post is NOT about spec or some crap solo build its about WB play , its about the very base mechanic of two "mirror" classes , the knight OYG can do massive amounts of damage in 1 time stamp because it procs from all Melee made (skills, white , corperal, magic , spirit or any other type ) in a funnel or push wile the "mirror" for chosen procs from magic witch is literally some BW and maybe a AM or 2 . it is very much unbalanced and one of the reasons why Destro cant push or defend as well large scale . MAKE it proc off of all range and watch the push fails , defend fails even out.
Chosen 80
Choppa 75
Squig herder 71
KOTBS 66
Warrior Priest 50
DOK 67

mytreds

Post#5 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:02 pm

This build illustrates how little you know about the knight.

Zxul

Post#6 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:26 pm

carcharod0n wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:28 pm
Spoiler:

this post is NOT about spec or some crap solo build its about WB play , its about the very base mechanic of two "mirror" classes , the knight OYG can do massive amounts of damage in 1 time stamp because it procs from all Melee made (skills, white , corperal, magic , spirit or any other type ) in a funnel or push wile the "mirror" for chosen procs from magic witch is literally some BW and maybe a AM or 2 . it is very much unbalanced and one of the reasons why Destro cant push or defend as well large scale . MAKE it proc off of all range and watch the push fails , defend fails even out.
I was replaying to him asking specifically about kotb dmg spec though, not thorns build.
mytreds wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:02 pm
Spoiler:

This build illustrates how little you know about the knight.
No, its illustrates how you don't know how to read. What the usual kotb builds have to with someone asking specifically how can he spec on kotb, to have chosen's dmg? If you prioritizing dmg on kotb, then you are already not in 6man/wb situation, so Focused Mending ets don't matter.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Mordd

Post#7 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:35 pm

You really have no clue do you.... enjoy hitting the chosen for 30-50 damage while he hits you for 300+.

Zxul

Post#8 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am

Mordd wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:35 pm

You really have no clue do you.... enjoy hitting the chosen for 30-50 damage while he hits you for 300+.
Lol. Here is the difference between me and you- I actually have chosen which was specced around physical dmg before the spirit tactic (go ask some experienced chosen why, on the occasion you might even learn something about how tanks should be played), and I killed on him just fine. Got any more pearls of window which you want to share?

Ads
Mordd

Post#9 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:29 am

Zxul wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am

Lol. Here is the difference between me and you- I actually have chosen which was specced around physical dmg before the spirit tactic (go ask some experienced chosen why, on the occasion you might even learn something about how tanks should be played), and I killed on him just fine. Got any more pearls of window which you want to share?
OMG you killed things on a chosen and know nothing about Knights still. If you want to equalize the classes damage abilities then lets do it. Give the knight the same ability to run 2h and not tie a large part of its abilities to having a shield. I dont care how chosen used to be. Now they can use Mighty soul without taking more damage. lets balance the damage!

The OP cant even read that OYG can only hit someone once every 2 seconds.
Last edited by Mordd on Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zxul

Post#10 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:41 am

Mordd wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:29 am
Spoiler:
Zxul wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am
OMG you killed things on a chosen and no nothing about Knights still. If you want to equalize the classes damage abilities then lets do it. Give the knight the same ability to run 2h and not tie a large part of its abilities to having a shield. I dont care how chosen used to be. Now they can use Mighty soul without taking more damage. lets balance the damage!

The OP cant even read that OYG can only hit someone once every 2 seconds.
This is probably the place to add that my chosen is snb.