Recent Topics

Ads

Hits through the walls in forts

Let's talk about... everything else
farng84

Hits through the walls in forts

Post#1 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:11 am

Hi,
I'm not sure if this should go straight to bug report, but since it is sort of a known bug I'm reporting it as a discussion. Feel free to close or move the topic if inappropriate.

In recent times (the past few weeks) fort's walls are being buggy again and the common tactic of "hugging the walls" is becoming a death trap, especially for mdps.
It is true that healers could maintain mdps alive(ish) by spamming aoe heals, but this put an unintended pressure on them. Also, non optimal groups with less than two healers, low level healers or no guard tend to wipe from this alone before any push is made.
Between skills I recorded hitting we have the usual culprits: rain of fire (+flames of rhuin), acid bomb, etc. Notably I never saw SW skill in my combat log (so far at least).

Yesterday night (EU time) the walls in the maw were almost empty, with mdps dropping dead left and right because they did not know where to stand. Most ended up hiding near the stairs but that gave so much ground and options to kill them once the push started that it was just sad to watch.

I am fine being melted by a superior attacker and I am fine being repelled by a superior defender. That is the game and I just salute them as they played well that assault.
I am not fine if I cannot set a proper defence/assault due to a bug...That offends me as it is not fair play.

I would like to ask order players to mention if they are having the same wall issue and to mention what is causing it (skill, classes etc) as I would expect that it happens both sides

If possible, please return fort's wall to the better situation we came to expect in the past months. They were worth participating, now they are not.

Thanks

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Hits through the walls in forts

Post#2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:15 am

Submit this to the BT please and I'll take a look.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

farng84

Re: Hits through the walls in forts

Post#3 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:17 am

Thanks!

I'll do it now