Recent Topics

Ads

[Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Let's talk about... everything else
GamesBond
Former Staff

[Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Post#1 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:49 pm

Hello,

The Return of Reckoning's second Twitch Drops event is a few weeks away. As you know, we've asked you for feedback after the end of the previous event and many have shared constructive ideas that will surely impact the next event.

This thread aims to take us an extra mile and receive/discuss potential rewards that you guys see fit for the next Twitch Drops event.

That being said, please drop below the rewards that you think are decent, fair and could be added to Twitch Drops. It could be one reward, or it could be a whole list.

Ads
Dinotron

Re: [Twitch Drops] - Which rewards do you prefer?

Post#2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:31 am

Could we add the return of X2 XP/RR events to twitch drops?

TwistedSister77

Post#3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:40 am

Gamesbond just dropping in to say you rock for doing this, and you're a great sport in game +1

Boomie82

Post#4 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:54 am

+25% Renown Potion
some (5-10?) mainstat, armor potions
Liniments
7 day event slot item
time limited mount was great
crafting items (3-5?)
cosmetic item if possible

you did great at the last event.
maybe the talismans and gold bags where a bit to much

Uncausedryan

Post#5 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:23 am

tossing some ideas on the wind.
Theres a small number of items available for players to use as pocket items and trophy items.
I will suggest that there could be a token drop with a unique vendor that trades said token for several unique/limited/permanent titles that can only be used in said pocket slots IE "the supporter" "twitch-verified" ect any number of funny or unique titles.
Core premise of the pocket slot items vendor that allows for the playerbase to choose from multiple titles so that the entire playerbase doesnt all use the same title.
Second, There's also a lack of trophy items to obtain that are not locked behind bestial tokens. I'd also suggest a similar system in place to the pocket slot vendor and token system above to trade for unique trophy items that players can display on their characters. it could range from unused small assets to entirely new creations like small ROR meme emojies, ect to let players express themselves.
(theres a small little trophy that most order players get early on I think called the War Trophy, its a small, flat, round object with a picture of the sun on it, my idea could start off as replacing said texture on the sun to then customize for other twitch related emblems.

also another, albeit harder to justify suggestion, there could be a one time drop of each lootbag tier, ranging from white, green, blue, purple and gold. to give new viewers and old viewers a chance for said lootsbags, with the endgoal of earning one of each tier of bag, having the standard keep/fort zone loot for said reward tiers. last twitch drops they gave out 100 gold, I couldnt see why not for these too.

This was just a rough idea to throw some ideas at the Devs/Gms way for even better ideas.

Sookasorc

Post#6 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:37 am

Aviator Goggles, only reason I continue to play this game.

TiberiusD

Post#7 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:15 am

1. Crafting materials (level 200)
2. More pet diversity (the dwarf and goblin beet carriers from live were amazing)
3. Different types of mounts
4. Cosmetic gear (backs, trophies, pockets, appearance items)
5. Unique quest lines (the twitch drop quest was nice) with titles as reward

Misaji

Post#8 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:18 am

RR pots and aviator goggles.
Bashmasta
Grobarsh

Ads
velenne

Post#9 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:48 am

Definitely echoing cosmetic gear (ie trophies, rare item skins)

Rare dyes

Single-use potions that change your appearance entirely into something else (like the bear items)

Just fun stuff that's not a loot box or rarity chase. Keep it fun and I'll keep doing it. Make it a grind, and I'm out. You guys are doing great. This is such a cool program.

maylofi

Post#10 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:59 am

cosmetic item