Recent Topics

Ads

Grovod Caverns

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Would you like to see Govrod Caverns SC back in game as a SC from rotation?

Yes
52%
No
48%
Total votes: 25

TiberiusD

Grovod Caverns

Post#1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:18 am

Greetings fellow players!

I think most of you remember the Govrod Cavern Scenario (that skaven wave survival Sc from a past event)

I read the feedbacks when it was released and some liked it. And i was wondering, why not tell the devs to implement it again in SC rotation? In my opinion is a very good break from normal SCs and you can easily test synergies between classes there, position and coordination.

I made a poll related to this and let's hope that, if we are getting some votes in favor, devs will reimplement it there. I mean, it's already done (since was active in the event)

Ads
Martok

Re: Grovod Caverns

Post#2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:39 am

It is a different type of SC therefore I wouldn't mind it being in the rotation. For those who may not want to play it the SC is easy to skip.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Nameless

Post#3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:06 am

I liked it, pretty decent idea and devs could even improve it like making it like different ways with different skills abit like tower defence.
Imo such tower defence type sc for a wb scale should be introduced while city siege happens with leeser sov rewards, so ppl that dont like cities or undesired classes could form wb and have some fun at pve encounter and still slowly progress
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Grock

Post#4 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:32 am

I missed it almost completely when it was up, so i don't mind if it comes back at some point.

Though i'd prefer it to be pure Vermintide-like horde survival, without the other team competing/ganking you.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#5 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:37 am

Grock wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:32 am I missed it almost completely when it was up, so i don't mind if it comes back at some point.

Though i'd prefer it to be pure Vermintide-like horde survival, without the other team competing/ganking you.
Teams weren't able to gank you, it's pure survival. The side that reaches 500 first or has the highest 'score' when the time runs out loses, without any PvP.

Basically 'score' in that SC was how many skavens breached your side.

Grock

Post#6 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:39 am

Hmm, intersting, i thought i saw screenshots of people being on the opponent's side.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

lyncher12

Post#7 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Is everyone else misreading this or I am? I want actual Grovod Caverns not ratnarok and I thought that was what this was about

Skullgrin

Post#8 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:15 pm

lyncher12 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:05 pm Is everyone else misreading this or I am? I want actual Grovod Caverns not ratnarok and I thought that was what this was about

Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads