Recent Topics

Ads

Magus dot dmg question

Let's talk about... everything else
thiefy

Magus dot dmg question

Post#1 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:49 pm

is that dmg normal? (check the time stamps)

(edit: seems i cant upload the screenshots. will try to find out why)
(edit: had to go through imgur (too old for this ****)

is this how dots are supposd to work?

https://imgur.com/a/ogTi7za
https://imgur.com/rMkAgCc

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Magus dot dmg question

Post#2 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Without knowing your toughness and resistances, and the attacker's intelligence and magic power, it is difficult to determine. However, I added your screenshots to this BT report because your combat log is exhibiting this reported issue:
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/17518

When were these two screenshots taken?
Last edited by Rydiak on Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Phantasm

Post#3 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:21 pm

arent ticks interval reduced with mid tree pet? i`m sure it worked like that before patch, so 2s ticks.

Naelar

Post#4 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Yes, the flamer pet will reduce tick interval of all dots in the middle and right trees.

Edit: I'm guessing it was ticking every 1.5 or so seconds, which is why we see the alternating :01 and :02.

Rydiak

Post#5 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Naelar wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:00 pm Yes, the flamer pet will reduce tick interval of all dots in the middle and right trees.

Edit: I'm guessing it was ticking every 1.5 or so seconds, which is why we see the alternating :01 and :02.
The double-ticks you are seeing is related to the BT report I linked.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

thiefy

Post#6 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:04 pm

dmg was not the issue. lots of things can reduce resistances/toughness. the tick intervals was my problem. even if the flamer equivalent to engie's bombardment turret was deployed and it gives the same bonus,it's 35% (aka 1sec) so it should be a constant 2secs interval.

i saw that BT report soon after i posted and thought it's the save problem too.

btw the screenshots were about 20 mins before my OP during stonewatch siege.

(edit: no point in sending me pms since i cant reply because i'm not active enough in the forum and dont have that "priviledge")
yes i'm toxic but i speak the "truth"
(disclaimer: "truth" is subjective to a person's point of view and possible personal interest)
congratulations! your vision is perfect!
rly? don't you have anything better to do?

wachlarz

Post#7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:29 pm

Endless Pandemonium tac ?