Recent Topics

Ads

Guild Recall Scrolls

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: Guild Recall Scrolls

Post#11 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:52 am

mogt wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:56 am guys why you lie??? wargrimmir are right.

on live server they had a 60 min CD Timer. and here on ROR it was a bug that you can used it every time. you saw the timer but you could click on it and use the scroll, but now it is fixed.

why you cry, it is bug?? they fixed the problem. yeah i know why the players cry because it was a easy teleport option, but it was bug
So we give them a 2h cd timer to fix it?
Dying is no option.

Ads
CyunUnderis

Post#12 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:07 am

notre wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:38 am
Here the timer is 120 min...+ 60 min on the book +60? min on the report, on a game where you HAVE to travel so often....now you lose all the momentum after a fight if you have your teleports on CD because you have to walk.... time lost for the casual player.
This is 20mn of cooldown for the War Report.

Melekith

Post#13 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:13 am

it didn`t hurt anybody as it was, it was QoL, why fix sth. that didn't need a fix?

Cornerback

Post#14 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:15 am

This is a good example of fixing something just for the sake of fixing it, no matter if useful or not
Horrible change :(
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

notre

Post#15 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:57 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:07 am This is 20mn of cooldown for the War Report.
My mistake then.
But that doesn't invalidate my point.
8x -> Zealot
7x -> Magus, rSH, Sorcerer, Shammy Heal, mSH
6x -> Shammy dps
5x -> DoK , Wich Elf, Choppa, Chosen, BWizard
4x -> Mara
3x -> BG, Zealot dps
2x -> BO, 3rd Shammy

Orontes

Post#16 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:02 pm

on live server they had a 60 min CD Timer. and here on ROR it was a bug that you can used it every time. you saw the timer but you could click on it and use the scroll, but now it is fixed.

why you cry, it is bug?? they fixed the problem. yeah i know why the players cry because it was a easy teleport option, but it was bug
Why is not having a timer a problem? Why isn't ease of travel better for the player base?

Orontes

Post#17 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:14 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:51 pm They have always had a timer.
Judging from the reactions in the thread, and my own experience where there has been no active timer (bug or no), why not remove the timer altogether? Isn't ease of travel a good thing?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#18 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:15 pm

Orontes wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:14 pm
Judging from the reactions in the thread, and my own experience where there has been no active timer (bug or no), why not remove the timer altogether? Isn't ease of travel a good thing?
Sure. Use a flightmaster. There's one in pretty much every zone.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
sogeou

Post#19 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:19 pm

No, guild scrolls had no cooldown on live. When doing PVE or going areas we would use them all the time back to back. That is the reason they cost money.

sogeou

Post#20 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:12 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:15 pm
Orontes wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:14 pm
Sure. Use a flightmaster. There's one in pretty much every zone.
Back to the guild scroll part. Those never had a cool down timer. Can we fix the bug on those? Since you fixed the bug on books.