Bunch of Guild Scrolls
Small Bag of Coins
Writ of the Realm
Small Bag of Coins

Ads
carlos

Re: Twitch Drops: Rewards List

Post#132 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:49 pm

Mortorin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:28 pm I just got Mount Carrier and Pet Carrier - havent claimed them yet so not sure what they are.
Read from earlier in the thread
Starfkr

tsitas

Post#133 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Small Bag of Coins
Awarded from watching Zarbix during The Second Drop
Claimed

Otherworldly Bounty
Claimed

Small Bag of Coins
Claimed I win thats mate?..first time i login in TWITCH AND DONT KNOW HOW ITS WORKING..BTW i still have the same GOLDS..NEED TO DO SOEMTHING T TAKE THATS?.

Strings

Post#134 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:32 am
MaxHayman wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:27 amYou only have 455 minutes recorded on Fevens first stream.
Please can you check my account? I got the 7 hour rewards from watching Faven alone on Friday and have had him on for a few hours today and still haven't got the 8 hour drop. Something is definitely not adding up right behind the scenes.
I'm having a similar situation with Zarbix. Had gotten to the 6 hour reward with Zarbix yesterday and have watched for another ~4 hours today without the 8 hour reward. Less concerned about a renown pot & more just worried that I'm missing out on the total time.

jabbers

Post#135 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:47 pm

Strings wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:37 pm
Omegus wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:32 am
MaxHayman wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:27 amYou only have 455 minutes recorded on Fevens first stream.
Please can you check my account? I got the 7 hour rewards from watching Faven alone on Friday and have had him on for a few hours today and still haven't got the 8 hour drop. Something is definitely not adding up right behind the scenes.
I'm having a similar situation with Zarbix. Had gotten to the 6 hour reward with Zarbix yesterday and have watched for another ~4 hours today without the 8 hour reward. Less concerned about a renown pot & more just worried that I'm missing out on the total time.
Do you have the stream muted?

Slapshot

Post#136 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Are the RNG ones dropping? Other than the Quest?

rymay

Post#137 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:15 pm

My wife and I both started our streams at the same time but she hasn't been getting the same rewards based on total hours. She's gotten all the watch a single streamer rewards no problem but the total hours of watching rewards haven't been showing up for her but they do for me. if there's any additional information I can give including screenshots, just let me know. thanks in advance

StormyNix

Post#138 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:43 pm

I just got, "Otherworldly Bounty"

I also have no idea what it is, or how to use it yet... I am completely new to the game.

Ads
Omegus

Post#139 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Slapshot wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:58 pm Are the RNG ones dropping? Other than the Quest?
They were yesterday, no idea about today. Aviator Goggle drop rate is still super low. Before the drop rate was adjusted today (mid-day ish?) none had dropped, since the increased chance there have been 14 Goggle drops in the past 9-10 hours or so.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

tombwrecker

Post#140 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:04 pm

:lol: