rachet244

Re: Twitch Drops: Rewards List

Post#161 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:07 pm

do you still get RNG rewards after the 40hr rewards

Ads
skokubarak

Post#162 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:59 pm

I think there should be more RNG twitch drops. Even if they are 5 gold. out of 5 of my friends and myself not a single RNG twitch drop all over 40 hours watched twitch streams.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#163 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:30 pm

Here's a bulk of responses, hope it helps everyone:
-
SkadTM wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:20 pm Didn't get last reward for 20+hr. already.
Pls. check me.
rymay wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:16 pm It's been 16 hours of watching since receiving my Pet Carrier drop. I should've gotten my bestial token about 12-13 hours ago and nothing. My wife also has not been getting the drops that i have been and we've been watching the same streams for the same duration of times. Any help from the devs would be greatly appreciated.
We detected a delay between Twitch sending the hours watched and our system filtering rewards and sending them to the respective Twitch accounts. The problem and the delay should be much less.

The important thing that you should know is that you might not get the 30 hours reward exactly on time, it could be delivered after tens of minutes, to several hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-
skokubarak wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:59 pm I think there should be more RNG twitch drops. Even if they are 5 gold. out of 5 of my friends and myself not a single RNG twitch drop all over 40 hours watched twitch streams.
There will be a Feedback thread tonight where players can suggest their ideas or point out what could be adjusted in their opinion. For sure not all suggestions will be implemented, we'll do our best to find the middle ground as we did for this event.

-
rachet244 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:07 pm do you still get RNG rewards after the 40hr rewards
RNG rewards start rolling the moment you start watching, whatever hour you were at, every 5 minutes a roll happens.

-
miz37 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:59 pm I received the Champion's Right Hand title but nothing else, are you supposed to get on of the random awards or do you not got any sometimes?
You can get all rewards once. If there is still an RNG reward that you did not get, you could keep watching and get it (again, based on RNG). Yes you might finish the event without getting an RNG reward.

-- There will be a feedback thread tonight, keep your suggestions and feedback until I post it please, we have many weeks till the next Drops event and everyone's opinion will be heard. --

Duraze

Post#164 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:51 pm

Seems like I don't get any more rewards after the 40h reward.
been about 20ish hours since then and still nothing.

tombwrecker

Post#165 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:56 pm

I have 18 drops until now.

Supposedly I could get several more, but I think those are just bugged.
:lol:

Drekan

Post#166 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 am

Quest timeline reward is 1 piece from rare fortune set for 100 kills, -_-
Elizerain Thex

Akalukz

Post#167 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:51 am

Teky wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:39 pm Hello guys. Got all rewards except the title and want to claim them on my 36 Chosen this evening. Should I wait until 40 for any of them?
From what I gather, only the quest rewards vary with lvl, but the event might end until I hit 40, so I will take my chances with those. Anything else?
don't open the event item one until level 40. Think it comes as a crate.
-= Agony =-

kat2denver

Post#168 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:01 am

New to game, so not familiar with the names of the items. Is there a link to descriptions? I just want to make sure I am claiming on the right toon.

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#169 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:57 am

Thank you for filling the list. This thread has been locked in order to receive and group all the feedback in one place.

Please share your feedback/suggestion here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40854