Recent Topics

Ads

Mounts for a noob

Let's talk about... everything else
LukeTyler25

Mounts for a noob

Post#1 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 pm

Hello people, I am pretty new here and it will clearly show in this post (having a great time tho)
I was watching some RoR content on youtube and ended up on this pretty recent video https://youtu.be/-MtpGqVjMPw?t=906 as you can see there are plenty of people riding a stag, and that's always been one of my favourites in any mmo... is that beauty still available? (where can i find a list and possibly with images of all the current mount?
Thanks in advance for the support

Ads
Skullgrin

Re: Mounts for a noob

Post#2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:38 pm

The stag mount was a limited time reward given during the Keg End event for Christmas/New Years. No idea if they will have it again this year, but it is possible. Destro had a wyvern event mount, and they did juggernauts and unicorns recently for some twitch event. the one thing they all had in common is that they are time limited, meaning that they have a countdown timer and they disappear from your inventory after the timer ends.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:53 pm

LukeTyler25 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 pm is that beauty still available? where can i find a list and possibly with images of all the current mount?
You can get your hands on some nice mounts in this Twitch Drops event, it starts on Friday and lasts till Monday noon (GMT+2).

One of the 2 mounts that will be rewarded can be seen (or actually part of it can be seen) on recent social media posts related to Twitch Drops.

LukeTyler25

Post#4 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:29 pm

oh ok got it! thanks for the swift reply guys!
As per my second question is there anything like a database that i can check to see the mounts that are permanently available at the moment?