Recent Topics

Ads

Should t1-t2-t3 inf be gained a lot faster?

Let's talk about... everything else
wanna993

Should t1-t2-t3 inf be gained a lot faster?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Inf rewards are really valuable for some nice gear bumps along the way, supplemented by vendor items and rvr/sc sets.
But right now they're quite out of whack in terms of when you can get them.

In t1 you have to focus super hard on rvr to get all 3 zones' reward to even get them before going to t2.
T2 is a big mess because of how the levels got shifted and the zones aren't used much.

Since those tiers are just for levelling I don't see why the influence needed can't be lowered substantially to get the pieces at a more reasonable pace since it won't impact end game.

Ads
zak68

Re: Should t1-t2-t3 inf be gained a lot faster?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:24 pm

i would have made inf leveling "front line" based and not "per tier" ; if as a lvl 17 i'm fighting in kv then inf points will be used to first level up dorf t2 then, once completed, dorf t3 and so on. if bolstering is optimized by puple level gear, how useful is for a lvl 17 earning t4 inf ?

wanna993

Post#3 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 am

Good idea. Alternatively the entire system could be reworked by putting the gear for sale at vendors and rebalancing the costs of t1-t3 vendors.

M0rw47h

Post#4 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:14 am

Well, I had full invader before I got full T4 influence on my latest toon...
Imho all oRvR influences should go faster, or they should give much better rewards.

Akalukz

Post#5 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:47 pm

yeah they are basically worthless currently.
-= Agony =-

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:05 pm

Ive wondered about rvr inf rewards for a long time. Feels like t4 inf should be t3 inf and have new rewards for t4 inf would make sense. No need to have 4 rewards to pick 1 each time. Imo having rewards like defensive rvr set and offensive rvr set with universal set piece bonuses and using wpns / pocket / belt / cloak / jewel / and something like enough inf needed for each week to get reward slot item that is always same but gives set piece bonus so that would keep rvr always happening, in my mind at least=) Id love scenario inf as well but that is another topic.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Haskr

Post#7 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:12 pm

left tier 1 without a single reward from influence

Lyability

Post#8 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 am

Haskr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:12 pm left tier 1 without a single reward from influence
me too!! And I'm really under powered in T2 and I have no idea where to go. Is there an easy way to find out whats going on in ORvR? I can't be dropping 50 silver to fly to an empty zone. I'm broke yo.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:32 am

Lyability wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 am
Haskr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:12 pm left tier 1 without a single reward from influence
me too!! And I'm really under powered in T2 and I have no idea where to go. Is there an easy way to find out whats going on in ORvR? I can't be dropping 50 silver to fly to an empty zone. I'm broke yo.
You need to use State of Realm (SOR) addon to check the action in RvR => review the addons section in forum, probably there are some helpful that you can use.

Lyability

Post#10 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:48 am

emiliorv wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:32 am
Lyability wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 am
You need to use State of Realm (SOR) addon to check the action in RvR => review the addons section in forum, probably there are some helpful that you can use.
Thank you!!