Recent Topics

Ads

twitch drops not working for me

Let's talk about... everything else
Hadann

Re: twitch drops not working for me

Post#21 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:40 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:55 pm
nat3s wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:04 pm Have all streamers committed to at least 8 hours to make this work? RIP if they end up streaming for < 8 hours?
I'm not going to make streamers stream for 8 hours, it's just disrespectful, it sounds easy for us as we watch but it could be really tiring for them. It's also a 72 hours event... Stacking 8 hours on one streamer is pretty easy as most of them will stream multiple times per day because they need to increase their exposures. Basically the streamers will do what suits them and the community at once.

Not to forget that while you are stacking your 8 hours, you also start stacking hours for other rewards. If you're watching Zarbix and he goes to sleep, you can watch someone else and work on other rewards until Zarbix streams again.
Wiggle_Stream has been putting in 15 hour streams since the drops started. For the most part everyone was getting their drops pretty much on point with a few issues of rewards stopping after a certain point of watching. Took over 20 hours for someone to go from talis reward, it skipped their dyes drop and then he got his mount.

Ads
Oglaf
Suspended

Post#22 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:08 pm

It still isn't working properly. Your linked status keeps fluctuating, if you refresh the rewards page on your account you occasionally get heccing errors etc. Friday and Saturday worked fine, but Sunday kinda imploded on itself.

axygail

Post#23 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:37 pm

The rewards for watching "zombieslicer; zarbix and warmaunz i received, the one's for the 4 or 5 hours i watched fixxertv and fragmatikz i did not.
Will i ever see them or not that i the question
Smashup R40/RR82 Black Orc
Meattank R40/RR70 Chosen
Noneedforaname R40/RR65 sorc
Chopbacca R40/RR81 Choppa
Buzzlightguard R40/RR33 Blackguard
Uglyasf R32/RR34 Marauder

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:31 pm

Basically there has been a sort of delay with receiving rewards from Twitch and then our system taking more than expected to distribute the rewards. Nevertheless if your Twitch Drops recorded you watching for X hours, you will get the rewards, but delayed apparently.

Nothing we can directly affect and it didn't happen before or even yesterday morning. As long as it's a delay it should be OK.

IUSEEDGE

Post#25 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:24 am

I have all the scheduled ones but have over 50 hours and not 1 RNG one. That seems highly unlikely that it working right and my friends have the same issue.

janna

Post#26 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:12 am

Lokked like it did not properly accumulate the watchtime of different streamers.

Watched Streamer A for 9 hours > got all drops until hour 9
then
watched Streamer B&C for 4-5h > no drops
then
watched Streamer A > timer runs at 9h again and i got the drops

Slapshot

Post#27 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:04 am

IUSEEDGE wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:24 am I have all the scheduled ones but have over 50 hours and not 1 RNG one. That seems highly unlikely that it working right and my friends have the same issue.
Yeah, nobody in my Discord has seen the Guild Coin, the Googles or the Large bag of Gold. Combined we must have over 400 hours steamed...

RNG is obviously random but this seems... off.

CyunUnderis

Post#28 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:34 am

RNG is obviously random but this seems... off.
The drop rate is very low. That's all.

Ads
Spellbound

Post#29 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:36 am

I started watching right when it went live and got rewards all the way up to Champion. After that no more rewards for over 24 hours. It’s like rewards decided to stop after Champion. Is that normal?
Last edited by Spellbound on Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sonnyblack04

Post#30 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:36 am

Where can i claim my drops? watched the weekend but did not received anything ingame :/