Recent Topics

Ads

Twitch Drop Event Cant Claim Rewards

Let's talk about... everything else
Glenwood

Twitch Drop Event Cant Claim Rewards

Post#1 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:55 am

I got my rewards I can see them on the website but when I click on claim under the characters cant see any of my characters cant select any character cause that space is empty.

Ads
JarlBersirk

Re: Twitch Drop Event Cant Claim Rewards

Post#2 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Bump. Also having this issue

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:12 pm

Glenwood wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:55 am I got my rewards I can see them on the website but when I click on claim under the characters cant see any of my characters cant select any character cause that space is empty.
JarlBersirk wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:29 pm Bump. Also having this issue
Can you guys check and confirm that you linked your actually game username (the one you use on RoR client to login and play the game) and not your forums username on https://returnofreckoning/account/social/twitch ?

Anykill
Banned

Post#4 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:54 pm

I stayed all day yesterday, I received 3 rewards before halfway through the day and I haven't won anything since ...

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:06 pm

Anykill wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:54 pm I stayed all day yesterday, I received 3 rewards before halfway through the day and I haven't won anything since ...
Can you provide more info please? A few people are not getting drops and till now all issues are caused by bad account linking.

So please check if you have your game account linked, not the forums one and make sure you've watched streamers from the approved list. Also, Twitch isn't sending everyone pings/notifications for all rewards, try to manually check them as well.

rymay

Post#6 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:25 pm

My wife and I both started our streams at the same time but she hasn't been getting the same rewards based on total hours. She's gotten all the watch a single streamer rewards no problem but the total hours of watching rewards haven't been showing up for her but they do for me. if there's any additional information I can give including screenshots, just let me know. thanks in advance :D