Recent Topics

Ads

If you had to start over which class would you reroll first?

Let's talk about... everything else
Orpheus66

If you had to start over which class would you reroll first?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:04 pm

I'm thinking about coming back but I'm having a serious problem choosing a class so I am just wondering if you were forced to reroll a class (because of reasons) which would you choose and why

Remember you have no other characters to lean on for gold/gear

Ads
cursedflesh

Re: If you had to start over which class would you reroll first?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:02 am

Orpheus66 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:04 pm I'm thinking about coming back but I'm having a serious problem choosing a class so I am just wondering if you were forced to reroll a class (because of reasons) which would you choose and why

Remember you have no other characters to lean on for gold/gear

wounds based wp - its simply immortal and super annoying, or dps shaman for solo roam - its strong and super fun ... both can work with low gear and both are crazy medals farms
Garrth - order, Garrmi - destro

Harmonize

Post#3 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:56 am

I just came back to the game myself and have gone with a KOTBS. The current Twitch Drops event going on is giving a pretty nice boost to new players IMO.

zak68

Post#4 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:55 am

slayer

saupreusse
Developer

Post#5 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:18 am

Id reroll my wp into an even more badass wp.

MedV

Post#6 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:45 am

BW/Sorc
They are the workhorse of DPS. I wouldnt roll one if I didnt have a dedicated guild or healer to play with tho.
The King.

Jastojan

Post#7 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:55 am

AM or WL. AM due its kitting possibilities and WL because of mobility and huge burst -this combination is realy... :-)

VindicoAtrum

Post#8 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:19 am

Shaman/AM, or DoK/WP. Without a doubt. Healing is batshit strong in ROR.

Point One: A class that can't heal can, and will, die to DoTs over and over and over again because if your healers 1) don't notice 2) are keeping themselves alive (they are) or 3) are trying to keep a higher priority alive then you will just die. DoTs are powerful. 3 or 4 on a non-tank that has taken direct damage and gotten out of range will lead to death very frequently without heal attention.

Point Two: Those four classes can solo pretty much any other class. DoK/WP are masters at it, though they do lack some range control, so _some_ classes can be more difficult than others. Shaman/AM are solo masters, they are a terror on the battlefield. If you ever want to avoid the zerg and camp supply lines, warcamp routes etc, these are the masters at it. You'd think WH/WE, and they are ok, but nothing like these two.

Started a DoK recently. Holy **** it's fun. Resource is one of the best, most engaging ones, and the staying power blows my mind.

Ads
Farlfang

Post#9 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:28 am

DOK/WP. They make me ree.
Kardel - Engi
Farlfang - White Lion
Dumpster tier player - Volkmar/Badlands Vet

nuadarstark

Post#10 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:26 am

Honestly? I actually thought about rerolling another WP...

I'm Salv for life on my main (full BiS, nothing more to do there) and added so much addons/macros/binds/enemy stuff to it that I literally can't "just respec". I might start a 2h/Grace WP just so I can do that stuff too, with completely new setup.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov