Recent Topics

Ads

Bipolar Gary's Funeral Shenanigans

Let's talk about... everything else
Vri

Bipolar Gary's Funeral Shenanigans

Post#1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:53 pm

For the most part Order and Destro did well and did not fight. A few thought it would be funny to punt and drop AOE or leaving pet out and left auras on. Leaving auras on is an error that was not done out of spite. However the others, awful.
Last edited by Vri on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Bipolar Gary's Funeral

Post#2 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:00 pm

Here's a pic I took while there.

MMXX43

Post#3 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 pm

The fact that the realm of Destruction choose to siege the zone , stay a bit on the memorial then proceed to leave and go tag the lord greedy as they are , gank and kill people around the graveyard and on the way to it , is a new Moral Low for that realm . No words for the revolting , disrespectfull attitude they showed. Shame on them . Shame .

Kysaro

Post#4 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:09 pm

I think people have to take into consideration that there are many people who weren´t even aware of what was going on.

Also I think this thread doesn´t add anything, the whole thing went fairly well considering the amount of people and lack of coordination.

Came here to see some nice photos of community coming together, not to blame the few rotten apples that will always be there.

R.I.P. to a fellow Warhammer lover, I think it was a nice gesture from the devs and community.
Kysana - Sorc

ravezaar

Post#5 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Still was a nice Event at Graveyard and shows we have a great community.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Vri

Post#6 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Kysaro wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:09 pm I think people have to take into consideration that there are many people who weren´t even aware of what was going on.

Also I think this thread doesn´t add anything, the whole thing went fairly well considering the amount of people and lack of coordination.

Came here to see some nice photos of community coming together, not to blame the few rotten apples that will always be there.

R.I.P. to a fellow Warhammer lover, I think it was a nice gesture from the devs and community.
This thread was not made to post pics and hand holding. How would people not be aware of what was going ?
Last edited by Vri on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

MMXX43

Post#7 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:13 pm

Kysaro wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:09 pm I think people have to take into consideration that there are many people who weren´t even aware of what was going on.

you were spamming laugh to Vont . please .

Vri

Post#8 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:14 pm

ravezaar wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:10 pm Still was a nice Event at Graveyard and shows we have a great community.
I agree for the most part, everything went well.

Ads
Martok

Re: Bipolar Gary's Funeral Shenanigans

Post#9 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:37 pm

I wish I had known. I am sorry I missed it.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Vri

Re: Bipolar Gary's Funeral Shenanigans

Post#10 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:45 pm

Martok wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:37 pm I wish I had known. I am sorry I missed it.
Fixxer streamed the event.