Recent Topics

Ads

Bipolar Gary's Funeral Shenanigans

Let's talk about... everything else
Onigokko0101

Re: Bipolar Gary's Funeral

Post#11 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:53 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 pm The fact that the realm of Destruction choose to siege the zone , stay a bit on the memorial then proceed to leave and go tag the lord greedy as they are , gank and kill people around the graveyard and on the way to it , is a new Moral Low for that realm . No words for the revolting , disrespectfull attitude they showed. Shame on them . Shame .
It was an open zone, and players are allowed to play the game. Furthermore, Order was also killing Destro so, ya know...
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Ads
Kragg

Re: Bipolar Gary's Funeral Shenanigans

Post#12 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Focus on the positive aspects of tonight instead. Went really well, besides some minor stuff.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Kysaro

Post#13 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:18 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:13 pm
Kysaro wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:09 pm I think people have to take into consideration that there are many people who weren´t even aware of what was going on.

Also I think this thread doesn´t add anything, the whole thing went fairly well considering the amount of people and lack of coordination.

Came here to see some nice photos of community coming together, not to blame the few rotten apples that will always be there.

R.I.P. to a fellow Warhammer lover, I think it was a nice gesture from the devs and community.
you were spamming laugh to Vont . please .
Yeh I was, I lost my **** when I saw he was entirely green with last name Vegan. Furthermore, are you seriously asking how could people not know? I mean not everyone uses these forums / discord or look at region chat. Like someone before me said, its still a game at the end of the day.

I´ll end it here, because I really don´t feel like turning this matter into a discussion. Thanks for the people coming out and not attacking :) .
Kysana - Sorc

Bowldancer

Post#14 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:34 pm

There was a handful of griefers who attacked during the ceremony - I even had to ram my axe into a certain DoK to stop him - but overall was it wonderful to see so many destruction and order player next to each other paying tribute. Especially the part where the Orks started cheering and everyone followed.

I will always remember you Gary. I still have images of you being surrounded by tons of order player trying to bring you down in Reikland on Karak Norn. You were the toughest Blackork out there. Rest in peace.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Wam

Post#15 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:48 pm

there was over 600 people in the zone... atleast 400 in close proximity at the graveyard and over 95% of players from both sides behaved and respected (that is way better than expected)

there will always be some people fighting for whatever reason its part of the game (either oblivious, trolling, or paying tribute in that way)

Focus on the positive, and put people who you think negative of on your kill list.

RIP BPG
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Gravord

Post#16 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:23 pm

For those who couldnt attend: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/736197263

heybaws

Post#17 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:38 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:02 pm The fact that the realm of Destruction choose to siege the zone , stay a bit on the memorial then proceed to leave and go tag the lord greedy as they are , gank and kill people around the graveyard and on the way to it , is a new Moral Low for that realm . No words for the revolting , disrespectfull attitude they showed. Shame on them . Shame .
Fact that some people decided to play the game like it supposed to be played instead of collecting those karma points warms my heart.

Beara

Post#18 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:42 pm

Wish I had known! Sad I had no idea.

If you're mad about people fighting, then you didn't really know the guy. He always loved a good fight. Get over it.

RIP
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

Ads
Valarion

Post#19 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:46 pm

Biopolargary was a truly awesome player and a great guy. I "accidentally" leveled with his defensive BO from lvl 1 and was his main pocket healer into T4 where he switched to dps. I'll truly miss him and his guard. He saved my ass countless times and outside of my guild, he was my favorite online friend.

Rest in peace buddy, hopefully someone is guarding YOU now.

80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Malishush

Post#20 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:10 pm

What happened to gary? I dont know him did he quit and was well known?

EDIT: Oops sorry just figured out what happened and im saddened to hear it, it's nice something like this was organised.