Recent Topics

Ads

Faster mount ??

Let's talk about... everything else
DR4296

Faster mount ??

Post#1 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:45 pm

I've heard that there's a way to get a faster mount (over the basic one I bought in Altdorf for... it was 15 gold, I think) ???

Ads
Wuhh

Re: Faster mount ??

Post#2 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:58 pm

10g/8g if you know where to buy.
100g in Capitol (yellow bit on west of IC, or south west of Altdorf)
2 Guild Coins in Guild Coin merchant (if guild is the right level)
Event rewards - twitch drops
Bug reporting reward

Not faster - less chance to be dismounted iirc, and skins

DR4296

Post#3 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Wuhh wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:58 pm 10g/8g if you know where to buy.
100g in Capitol (yellow bit on west of IC, or south west of Altdorf)
2 Guild Coins in Guild Coin merchant (if guild is the right level)
Event rewards - twitch drops
Bug reporting reward

Not faster - less chance to be dismounted iirc, and skins
Thanks for the info!

Zymer

Post#4 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Go to the War Quarters in Altdorf to see the available mounts to purchase with gold. It will be a NPC inside a stable with a bunch of horses.

You get a basic one at level 2, a 50% one at level 16 for 8g/10g, and then a 60% one at level 38 for 100g.

martholomew

Post#5 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:19 pm

You can't get the bug reporting mount anymore, so don't bother with that one, FYI
Magus 40/78

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:32 pm

martholomew wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:19 pm You can't get the bug reporting mount anymore, so don't bother with that one, FYI
I don't know of any reason that we would have stopped giving out bug report mounts. Those are rewarded for major exploits, either things that give you a significant unfair advantage in combat or breaking the economy. Item/money dupes, infinite renown/mastery points, stacking damage bonuses that don't go away, all things we've gotten feedback and rewarded for in the past, and would do so going into the future.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

martholomew

Post#7 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:10 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:32 pm
martholomew wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:19 pm You can't get the bug reporting mount anymore, so don't bother with that one, FYI
I don't know of any reason that we would have stopped giving out bug report mounts. Those are rewarded for major exploits, either things that give you a significant unfair advantage in combat or breaking the economy. Item/money dupes, infinite renown/mastery points, stacking damage bonuses that don't go away, all things we've gotten feedback and rewarded for in the past, and would do so going into the future.
Then my apologies: my former guild master told me that you can't get it anymore. But to be fair, I HAVE reported quite a few people who Alt F4 or somehow isnta quit the game to avoid dying.
Magus 40/78

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#8 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:27 pm

martholomew wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:10 pm Then my apologies: my former guild master told me that you can't get it anymore. But to be fair, I HAVE reported quite a few people who Alt F4 or somehow isnta quit the game to avoid dying.
Report these to a Game Master with video proof, however it's not a bug and surely isn't game-breaking ^_^ Newer games often keep any character in-game for tens of seconds before completely removing it from the world, which stops people from unfairly crashing their game to deny experience/rewards.

Ads