Recent Topics

Ads

why order tanks are worst than destro?

Let's talk about... everything else
Koha

Re: why order tanks are worst than destro?

Post#31 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Acidic wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:15 pm
puzzolamistica wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:11 pm
Acidic wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:57 pm

You should stop smoking that wakky bakky
rSH in a discution on mele , think you meant mSH ( can u guess what the m and r stand for)

Order two mele , guess aSW only counts when it’s convenient
Msh same damage as WL don’t think so

Summary tank discution was silly, this is just drug induced weirdness
now i have written msh are you happy? msh have the same aoe damage of wl, heal dbf and cd incrased, wl dosent have it so keep smoking your amazing weed :D
You might want to count order mdps
ASW
Slayer
WL

Comes to three
You forgot WH... they are mdps!
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

Ads
Glorian

Post#32 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:51 am

junkxjunk wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:04 pm
wpc56 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:20 pm Back to topic, the dev on this server have or had dest bias and had been buffing dest tanks for years now (don't know about the current ones now)

Knight vs Chosen were obvious, take away runefang and give it to chosen (for some reason) and it's not even a mirror, literally give a new offensive tactic to chosen and give knight an inferior defensive one. The other nerf was to make knight's ability to do magic dmg tied to a "unique" draw back of taking more dmg... it's even worst than focused offensive and no tanks would even take FO, let along mighty soul

I mean there's balance and there's obvious favoritism (none more obvious if you look at Borc vs SM or Chosen vs knight)

I don't know much about BG/IB so I won't comment there.
Please, just open the career trainer, look at the 5, 9 and 13 pointers and show me exactly where the chosen gets that big big biased upside from.
You talk about 1 tactic, and you dont even understand how terrible -20%healing is. And the funniest **** is why even slot the tactic if relentless(with tactic), rending blade , auras and dots already do magic dmg. Its a loldmg memespec. after ca 10 sec of fighting the 20%less heal is worse than the 15% more dmg. AND THEN YOU POP YOUR 50% DMG REDUCTION. I think all these posts are being made by people so bad at their tank class they cant even get a spot on order side. Literally all the advantages being mentioned for destro count for **** outside 1v1 or really small scale.
I really don't get it why there is a different drawback (Get more Damage or get reduced Heals) for the same thing.
Making all Elemental Damage or making all Spirit Damage on Chosen.
Well nearly equal as mentioned earlier Destro has 4 debuffs where 3 of them stack.
But from a kotbs point of view there seems to allways be more damage flying around then heals.

Onigokko0101

Post#33 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:40 am

wpc56 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:09 pm
Rekoom wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:00 am WoDS is used while walking up to the fight to avoid taking more damage than necessary, it's used to buy some time for your healers to top you up, it's used to punish channels like lotsa arrers and ruthless assault, it's used to allow you guard better, yada yada

How you cannot see that an on demand, no CD, 50% dodge/parry/disrupt buff is better than 15% is the real issue here. The 10% damage increase is moot as SMs by default do a LOT more damage than BOs because they do spirit damage and can debuff it.

And to previous posters: how can you not see it is better to debuff 400 spirit damage when the soft cap is ~800 compared to debuffing 990 armor when most classes run around with at least 4000?
In the same funnel situation, a Borc hit "You wot" and "use can't hit me" have much higher mitigation in funnel. The point is that ability is a click and forgot WHILE you can do something else, hitting someone (with 10% more dmg) or trying to survive (with 30% more defense/15% more passive defense)

SM main dmg comes from dmg proc tactics and that's why they top the chart because it's all fluff dmg that gets group healed through.

Borc is the ONLY tank in game that can reach close to 2x crit modifier as tank (with racial tactic and sov set bonus). Borc have much better burst than SM, even without the free 10% dmg that no one else gets.
BG can as well with Filled with Fury
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

DirkDaring

Post#34 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:30 am

I kinda wish they hadnt screwed up all the classes by changing them , all they had to do was stop Renown rank at 80 as far as mastery and renown point skills, and left everything else the way it was .

But no they had to change almost every class from changing mastery trees, to changing abilities, tactics, etc. anyway I havent really bothered to play much in the last two years due to so many changes classes are fked up .

geezereur

Post#35 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:43 am

Bring back the % based armor debuff Ibs used to have early Live.
To much damn armor in the game now.

Onigokko0101

Post#36 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:37 am

DirkDaring wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:30 am I kinda wish they hadnt screwed up all the classes by changing them , all they had to do was stop Renown rank at 80 as far as mastery and renown point skills, and left everything else the way it was .

But no they had to change almost every class from changing mastery trees, to changing abilities, tactics, etc. anyway I havent really bothered to play much in the last two years due to so many changes classes are fked up .
Take of the rose colored glasses and realize that live balance was a massive mess.

RoR balance is actually really really close. Its a very very balanced game now, its mostly just skill issues and people mistaking them for class issues.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Akilinus

Post#37 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 am

maybe its just the players making them look worse.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

agemennon675

Post#38 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:14 am

Akilinus wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 am maybe its just the players making them look worse.
Yeap I switched to destro and did the event scenario with a fresh 40 in annihilator yesterday casually playing 15-20 matches(solo que btw) and won %100 of them literally won every single scenario, we are all god tier players here.(!)
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
Rekoom

Post#39 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:33 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:14 am
Akilinus wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:14 am maybe its just the players making them look worse.
Yeap I switched to destro and did the event scenario with a fresh 40 in annihilator yesterday casually playing 15-20 matches(solo que btw) and won %100 of them literally won every single scenario, we are all god tier players here.(!)
Why do you feel this anecdote proves anything?
Rekoom - 80+ BO

agemennon675

Post#40 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:04 pm

Rekoom wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:33 pm
agemennon675 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:14 am
Why do you feel this anecdote proves anything?
Not trying to prove anything, just advising anyone who reads this to switch to better/easier side
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer