Recent Topics

Ads

why order tanks are worst than destro?

Let's talk about... everything else
Acidic

Re: why order tanks are worst than destro?

Post#41 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:17 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:04 pm
Rekoom wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:33 pm
agemennon675 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:14 am

Yeap I switched to destro and did the event scenario with a fresh 40 in annihilator yesterday casually playing 15-20 matches(solo que btw) and won %100 of them literally won every single scenario, we are all god tier players here.(!)
Why do you feel this anecdote proves anything?
Not trying to prove anything, just advising anyone who reads this to switch to better/easier side
Think you mean SW I wanna be hero free side

Ads
Ysaran

Post#42 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:21 pm

I agree! After losing on one side try switching to the other. Then draw your own conclusions
Zputadenti

Jabba

Post#43 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:46 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:04 pm
Rekoom wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:33 pm
agemennon675 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:14 am

Yeap I switched to destro and did the event scenario with a fresh 40 in annihilator yesterday casually playing 15-20 matches(solo que btw) and won %100 of them literally won every single scenario, we are all god tier players here.(!)
Why do you feel this anecdote proves anything?
Not trying to prove anything, just advising anyone who reads this to switch to better/easier side
But if all the people that just want to join the 'easier side' join it, it would cease to be the 'easier side' because it's now filled with all the people that made the other side harder in the first place.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Asderas27

Post#44 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:21 am

Order tanks are more defensive in nature when compared to destro tanks which are more offensive in nature.Please keep in mind that classes in this game are not pure mirrors of each other. there are slight differences in the skills and abilities you get for each so called mirror class. Plus when you picked a tank as your class why do you expect it to do as much dmg as a dps ?
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

CytheX

Post#45 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:57 am

Kotbs got nerfed multiple time, Sm dmg was gutted since the change of heaven's blade and Str contributions for crashing wave change, ib got small buffs lately.

Koha

Post#46 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:20 pm

As somebody pointed out earlier, leveling a tank on order side in pug is a long and painful path. On Destro side you can surf the melee train and wait for better times enjoying your badass look.
Not enough melees on order (dps and tanks), conqueror tank and ruin gear tank is just dog food for any sov dps or even some off-tanks.
It's a vivious circle that I don't know where it started : the egg or the chicken ? too many ranged or not enough tanks from the beginning ?
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

Valarion

Post#47 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Not this thread again. This is like the millionth time we have discussed this as a community.

Of all the classes in this game, tanks are broadly even between mirrors and factions and are in an overall good place right now.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

CountTalabecland

Post#48 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:07 pm

Order tanks just have to be ok with being ugly until T4.

Even then, T2 SM plus bandit queen helm = all the more armored you’re going to look for the rest of the game.

My advice is definitely spend the money/time getting bandit queen helm for all 3 Order tanks and it becomes more bearable.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads