Fazuk

Re: Thousands of Shaman everywhere

Post#41 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:09 am

Shaman´s are OP pls Nerv or Delete.

Ads
reistahlen

Post#42 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:22 am

Shaman being OP or not isn't the point. It's the "funeness" of ranged DPS on Destro side.

Your choices:
- Magus: mechanic forcing to stay around a fixed point. Gotta love that.
- Sorcerer: hurt themselves when casting. Gotta have reliable healers or die.
- Squig Herder: relatively OK, but having an awesome melee spec on the side doesn't motivate to play ranged.

So what do you have left? Shaman. A Ranged DPS without restricting mechanics, fun to play, and having good survivability.

Shaman doesn't need a nerf. It's just that the three others aren't as fun and relaxing to play.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#43 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:40 am

Fenris78 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:38 am Yesterday Nightseyess kiting 7 ppl to death (I was here with my Runi)
RP have a 6 secs stagger 100 ft range => time more than enough to rest of grp reach him to melee and permasnare him.

Goermsi

Post#44 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:41 am

reistahlen wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:22 am - Squig Herder: relatively OK, but having an awesome melee spec on the side doesn't motivate to play ranged.
The pet! Gosh ... it is everywhere, but not where u want it. U mount? u cast a new squig! No no ... the pet is rly a thing that needs fixing
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Nekkma

Post#45 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:47 am

emiliorv wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:40 am RP have a 6 secs stagger 100 ft range => time more than enough to rest of grp reach him to melee and permasnare him.
Yeah, if 6+ cannot catch a shaman it's more an issue with the people chasing than the goblin racial tactics.

Additionally, why do people chase after solo shamans with their 12man+? If you are fine with ganking soloers with half a wb then you deserves to be "trolled".
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Sulorie

Post#46 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:10 am

emiliorv wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:40 am
Fenris78 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:38 am Yesterday Nightseyess kiting 7 ppl to death (I was here with my Runi)
RP have a 6 secs stagger 100 ft range => time more than enough to rest of grp reach him to melee and permasnare him.
What I find even more mind-boggling is the wording here. "kiting 7 ppl to death", while he is a healer watching it and not healing.
With tools like range kd, RP range snare dot and stagger, up to 7 ppl on mount with no way to dismount all, I have a hard time to blame anything else than dogs*** order players, who fail to catch a single player.
Dying is no option.

Gurf

Post#47 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:20 am

Does the 25% speed buff on hit you can buy from renown stack with the Gobbo one? because people joke about them being faster than your mount but I have seen Goblins faster than Usain Bolt around the lakes.

No heal RP slots ranged snare btw, unless that is what we are supposed to do now explicitly to counter Shaman

p00ky

Post#48 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:35 am

Fenris78 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:38 am Yesterday Nightseyess kiting 7 ppl to death (I was here with my Runi), with at least 1 AM, 1 slayer and some tanks.

Impossible to catch him, run away is perma 30% more speed, wich adds to the normal flee speed when needed. Auto detaunt, puddle to make sure tanks wont be an issue...

Silencing, snaring was no effect, and he kept healing himself, never stopping to run, with 3 spells and broken tactics (and far better aoe detaunt than AM too, since it's 10s and adds 5% disrupt on top of that).
We got bored after some minutes chasing him near gromril junction, then let him escape because not fun at all.

Ok it's a good player with endgame gear, an with pure healing specs, but the question is : should we really alloy one healer class to survive alone against 6+ opponents with so much ease ?
In a game that is all about group play, how could any class do that, how it's healthy for the game ?

We got already one solo archetype (WE/WH), and it's meant to do that : kill one ppl, then vanish and hopefully survive.
How come one healer class can do that, and how much is this wanted in the game ?
How bad is your 6 man premade to not kill a shaman that has the tactic of 20% less effective heals on him and effectivness of heals 20% reduced as well, has prob under 2k armour and has around 6.700 hitpoints? I mean if that shammy had endgame healer spec gear not even a full warband of yours could kill him them.

Also please explain how silencing and snaring had no effect on him cos you make him sound more like a final PVE boss to me :mrgreen:

Ads
ravezaar

Post#49 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:35 am

Ofc its fun to play something thats so strong, ppl using fun as an argument are either trolling or plain st...
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

p00ky

Post#50 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:38 am

sogeou wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 pm
lyncher12 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:44 pm
havartii wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 pm Order always complains about destro stacking classes until it gets nerfed. Truth is 1 shammy vs 1 WL both in sov WL wins unless they are bad and have boomer fingers. They just pull/silence and within a few seconds the shaman is splat. No way to detaunt or anything. The heals are so sub par to any other heal class and are very dependent on blorc or choppa to help very long cast times. Are two or three shamans in a party annoying?? Heck ya, but stop exaggerating saying you need 2 parties to kill them. Lets talk about how order is stacking Slayers and how they just mow down everything. Lest talk nerf Slayer. :geek:
what is to stop the shaman from detaunting the wl when it has 100 range
That guy is a troll. First off all shaman which are not bad are tri spec and dps a lot while still being able to heal. Auto detaunt and speed procs are OP. Plus you add in the 200 toughness buff from the OP hot. Shaman are easy mode to kill people with. Put two dots on one person who has no heal = dead.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry but Ive also had to comment on this post. Tri spec like Tri force or Tri hard?

I challange you to get onto the ror career builder and post us with this DPS shammy build which can also take in the 200 toughness buff. If you can not, please delete your troll post. (tip: you need both Scuse me + Gorks Barbs in dps build)

Good luck!