Recent Topics

Ads

fury of the green

Let's talk about... everything else
storm

fury of the green

Post#1 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:38 pm

I have a Shaman and I use fury of the green, this skill is supported by Black Ork Waaagh and the Choppa's Chop Fasta. Is there some way you can give us a notification when we get buffed? I try using buffhead and pure and in the middle of battle it is almost impossible to track it. I am wondering if there could be something that shows up on our tool bar? Life is hard enough as a Shaman healer. Please help :)

(p.s. you could even have the notification for the Archmage too )

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: furry of the green

Post#2 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:39 pm

storm wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:38 pm I have a Shaman and I use furry of the green, this skill is supported by Black Ork Waaagh and the Choppa's Chop Fasta. Is there some way you can give us a notification when we get buffed? I try using buffhead and pure and in the middle of battle it is almost impossible to track it. I am wondering if there could be something that shows up on our tool bar? Life is hard enough as a Shaman healer. Please help :)

Use Aura addon for this
link: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/aura/
example how to set it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ua9UU ... asonWarRoR

p00ky

Post#3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:54 pm

storm wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:38 pm I have a Shaman and I use furry of the green, this skill is supported by Black Ork Waaagh and the Choppa's Chop Fasta. Is there some way you can give us a notification when we get buffed? I try using buffhead and pure and in the middle of battle it is almost impossible to track it. I am wondering if there could be something that shows up on our tool bar? Life is hard enough as a Shaman healer. Please help :)

Hi m8, im planning on making a quick youtube tutorial vid to help new shammies out with this exact issue. I also had problems until I found the perfect fix. Keep track of this post and I will try and get vid done by this week :ugeek:

Grock

Post#4 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:03 pm

You can set up Buffhead to only show selected effects that are relevant and interesting for you, that way its pretty easy to track it since the effect is right there over your character

Alternatively as already suggested you can set up custom Aura in Aura addon, there are options for screen flash and even sound cue when the needed aura activates.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Jabba

Post#5 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:05 pm

Just be ready to hate all those BO's that run the fake waaaagh! without the tactic. They suck.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge